Visit | Chpt 52

Hey

Btw they all live in London cuz, hogwarts. Duh. Lance doesn't live in Cuba, though he did when he was a kid. So yeah :)

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

I groaned, holding my head which had just smacked into the nightstand beside my bed. My leg was bent uncomfortably against the bed and I pull it down, wincing. After my painful dream with Lance, I had fallen back asleep and had an even more terrifying dream about a fwooper that tore me to shreds before I finally woke up. I still had the burning evidence of my weak conversation with Lance in my phone, the one thing of my night I actually wished was a dream.

I struggled to get up, shaking. I hobbled out of my room and to the kitchen, seeing my dad making French toast. My dad made the best French toast and I would eat it over anything else, despite it not being my favorite breakfast food. I sighed and limped in, my dad smiling at me.

"Well look at you! Walking like it's nothing!" He said. I glanced at my leg which was destined to be wrapped up for a week and a half more. I sighed, knowing he was just trying to hype me up a little. I knew he was extremely grateful for my safety after the tournament. He pet my hair slightly and I felt my body relax. I glanced at the kitchen table.

Pidge was smirking as Keith got red in the face from arguing about whatever she said. I could see a glass of apple juice for myself and I smiled slightly, hobbling to grab an ice pack from the freezer for my head. I collapsed in my chair with a slightly pained noise and Keith stopped arguing about whatever he had been to look at me.

"You okay?" He asked, eyeing the ice pack.

"Fell out of bed and hit my head and my leg," I groaned.

"Why did you fall out of bed?"

"Had a bad dream about a fwooper," I mumbled. I was destined to be deathly afraid of the bird-like creature from now on. I wasn't too fond of regular birds either.

"Awe, I'm sorry," Pidge added and I shrugged it off, making note to tell her about the weirdly Lewis Carroll-esque dream.

"Where's Matt?" I asked, my dad sliding a plate full of French toast on the table.

"Probably third wheeling with Shiro and Adam. He'll be here for Christmas," she said as her parents walked in.

"Leg's looking good dear," Mrs. Holt said and I pressed my lips together. I was beginning to dislike the false compliments on my progress. If anything I truly felt like I was going backwards. I enjoyed my breakfast and took Keith and Pidge back to my room so the adults could chat or head to work. I grunted, swinging my leg up onto my bed and Pidge took her place backwards in my desk chair, spinning around once. Keith sat perpendicular to me towards the end of the bed so that our legs almost crossed.

"Okay so maybe you guys can tell me what this means. Before my fwooper nightmare, I had a lucid dream," I said.

"Woah really? That's pretty cool."

"I guess, except that it was terrible."

"Terrible?"

"Yeah. First it was all dark and Lance was being a little jerk. Reminded me a lot of the Cheshire Cat if I had to describe it, the whole dream was kind of like some fever dream. I was just aware of the fact I was dreaming. Well I was confused as to why we were in the dark and we just kept switching locations with the snap of a finger. Finally I got Lance to stop and we were on the Quidditch field and he told me to stop being so uptight even in my dreams. Then we argued for a little bit as to why I wouldn't ask dream him out."