Enemy | Chpt 5

Heyo.

This song is v great for this story.

Enjoy~

Lance's POV

2 nurses crowded around her and began fixing up her arm, which was bleeding profusely. Kalteneker had really scratched her. I felt a hand on my back and I jumped slightly.

"If you'd like you can head back for the day or skip class, I know Pidge is skipping." I frowned.

"I'm fine," I said, standing up to match Professor Alfor's stance though he was much taller than me.

"Alright, you can head back to class, your teachers know," he said and I left passing down the rows of beds.

Maybe I should've skipped and stayed nearby. No. Why should I care about her? She'd be fine.

I left for my next class which I had changed. I had Defense Against the Dark Arts with (y/n) and Allura now after I dropped something and my schedule switched.

I entered the classroom and Professor Thace was about to yell at whoever was late when he saw me and immediately dropped it.

"Have a seat Mr. McClain," he said, clearing his throat.

"Hey where's (y/n)?" I looked over at Allura, her wide eyes right in my face. I opened my mouth to say something funny or a pick up line, but my mind drew blank.

"The hospital. One of the hippogriffs freaked out after a kid touched her and she scratched (y/n) by accident."

"Oh my God," Allura breathed and turned from me her face sad now. I just placed my chin in my hand and frowned. Normally I would do anything to get out of class so why was I here?

I glanced down at the empty seat in front of me and let out a breath. I really shouldn't visit her after class, but I really want to. Why? I couldn't tell you.

I just walked out at the end of class, ignoring Allura who seemed like she wanted to ask a question. I don't know, I just don't feel like talking to anyone.

What's wrong with me?

The next class was with Keith. I frowned when I saw him sat in his chair leafing through a textbook. Now he was someone I hated more than (y/n).

If you hate her so much why do you want to visit?

That was a fair question, but I think she's snotty and full of herself. She thinks she's better than me just because she's smarter or good at Quidditch. I hate her for that, but that doesn't mean she's not hot. I'm running out of girls to talk to and Nyma is getting boring.

(Y/n) sort of proves to be a challenge.

Besides, she's being a bit more tolerable this year and so have I. At least I think so. I plopped down in my chair and let out a breath. Keith glanced up and squinted at me.

"I heard some kid in your Creatures class got attacked by Kalteneker," he pointed out and the class started. "Where's (y/n)?" I gave him a look and he connected the pieces. "Oh my God is she okay?!"

"Yeah she's fine lover boy," I sassed.

The one thing that really bothers me about Keith is when he was with (y/n). Just something about them together makes me want to scream they're so annoying together. Not to mention he follows her like a dog.