17: Drunken

BANG! BANG! BANG!

You clamp your hands over your ears to block out the noise. What time even was it?

Wait, where were you?

You relax your eyes from where you were squeezing them shut and slowly open your eyes. You survey your surroundings: neat plain cabin walls. Your clothes folded up in the corner like you'd placed them though you doubted they would last that way for long. The mattress was comfortable beneath you and the blanket keeping you nice and warm.

Wait. How did you end up her-

"What the hell is that noise? "

"It's soooo early. Hyung, wae? "

Suddenly Hoseok bursts into your room, bringing in the warm with him almost blinding you. "Wakey wakey, " He says as though he were addressing a little girl.

"No." You say flatly, refusing.

Instead of continuing to pursuade he just stamps over to the be, too energetic and impatient to talk and leans over you. Hoseok's arms creep beneath you, fingers crawling underneath your back, sliding easily across you smooth tshirt and under your knees.

"HOE-" You start screaming, startled but before you finish, you feel yourself lifted off the bed in one swing.

The bastard throws you over his back like bandit exposing your clothed butt and squirming legs to the world. You're carried out of your room as he runs on deck, the fresh sea air and the sound of the sea blasting your lungs and ears.

"PUT ME DOWN! " you demand, and laughing he places you down. You face four others, Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon who are looking at your arrival bewildered. You quickly try to fix your hair, knowing your morning face is ugly af and your attire so messed up.

"Great." Yoongi nods.

"What on earth are you guys doing? " You hear Jimin growl dragged in from the cabins by a hefty Jungkook. He pushes his hair back, exposing a smooth forehead.

"Party time," Yoongi says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"It's goddamn six in the morning, Yoongi," Jin argues, upset. "What are you talking about?"

"Well y'all have obviously not been on a boat before, " Yoongi sighs as if all of you were to blame and it was your fault for being uneducated about sailing.

"The third day on the sea is always celebrated."

What kind of ritual is that? " Namjoon says disbelievingly.

"Only a boat with Yoongi on it could have such a ridiculous tradition, " Jin laughs, his laughter waking everyone up.

"Yeah fine but why so early? " Namjoon says annoyed.

Taehyung yawns wide rubbing his face to wake himself up.

"What's the fun in it then?" Yoongi says, turning to the skyline. "We drink at sunrise, fish, eat and sail from the start of the first wind."

"I'm surprised it's him doing this, " Hoseok mumbles. "He normally doesn't get up until noon."

"Sounds fun, " Jungkook says grinning, rolling up his sleeves. "Let's get it. "

"Whatever, " Taehyung shrugs. "I was gonna get up anyway. "

"Oh were you?" Jin says, irritated. "And what about the rest of us? Who weren't planning on doing so? "

"Stop complaining and get the booze, " Yoongi rolls his eye, commanding Jin. "You know where it is. "

Jin grits back a retort, before he turns to storm away in the direction of the larder. "I'm only doing this 'cause I can't go back to sleep now. "