92: Jeon Jungkook's Past

He crumples up the note and chucks it behind him carelessly. The paper falls to the floor in the silent class and the squeaking of chalk stops at once. He winces, realizing he's been caught. As predicted a pair of eyes land on him suspiciously. "Jeon Jungkook," his name is said out loud in a disapproving tone. "I understand mathematics may not be your forte but it is no excuse to fool around." He waits patiently for the teacher to get through her speech. It happened too often and he couldn't blame them for getting upset. She was right, it wasn't just 'not his forte' he genuinely disliked it. As the entire school knew, his skills lay in physical education and art. "It's the third time today," the voice calls him back putting him on the spotlight. The teacher adjusts her glasses before pointing to the door. "Leave. I do not want students who do not want to be here."

Half the class then, Jungkook smirks to himself as he gets up obediently. He knew better than to piss off Mr. Jung. He slings his bag over his shoulder shoving his books inside. As he moves towards the door he grabs the given homework work sheet and closes the door behind him. As soon as he's outside, he stretches widely like he'd just woken up. Yawning, he pushes his arms above his head and cracks his neck. Ugh, this was all too boring. What should he do first? Hit the gym? Swimming? Boxing? Or go home and play video games?

It was only first period. If he went home, he supposed no one would be at home which was perfect, allowing him to shout and scream at the monitor all he liked. It was fun to play games but as he walked through the empty halls of the school he couldn't help thinking how much funner it would be if he played with someone else. As popular as he was for his talent in physical education he hated to admit that in reality he had no friends.

He couldn't really count any of these people as friends. He doubted that they even wanted to be his friend. No one here even knew him. At times they admired him, mostly girls, and at times they ignored him allowing him to take on his mysterious unwanted demeanor. He'd try if he wanted to but he felt like he'd be taken advantage of. Truly, no one wanted him for who he was. Golden boy Jungkook was a surface of many things and playing the role at school was simple enough. But at times like these, when he was kicked out for drawing an innocent sketch, he preferred to go home...and be himself.

Just as he pushes open the large school doors, letting the view of the school parking embrace him someone pushes past him hurriedly. He almost crashes into the person but narrowly dodges him. The boy stops bowing apologetically at Jungkook.  "Sorry, I didn't see you there," He catches sight of Jungkook's bag and says sheepishly. "O!RUL82?" Jungkook shakes his head slowly with a small smile. "Nah, I got kicked out."

"Oh," The boy says, not expecting that answer. He laughs awkwardly making the situation even more uncomfortable. Instead he punches Jungkook lightly on the shoulder before waving him off. "No worries, 2kool4skool."

[okay that reference really sucked XD]

Jungkook stares at the boy run off unable to comprehend what had just happened. What a weird guy. He shrugs it off getting out of the school corridor and on the wide expanse of cement that was the parking. No one was present, all obediently and respectfully in class. He shrouds against the cold making his way down the street all caught up in his thoughts. It didn't take him long to find stairs down to the subway, where he waiting patiently for the five minute train to arrive. Unlike the school parking lot, the subway was buzzing with people eager to go all sorts of places. Sometimes he wondered if he just sat the subway and rode it all the way to the last stop if he would end up somewhere worthwhile.

He's suddenly pushed from behind and he realizes that the doors have slid open. He runs to catch his seat, placing his bag on his lap at once aware of pickpockets as his mother had always warned him. He finds himself seated next to a girl whose eyes were glued to her screen, possibly drooling over whoever was the most popular celebrity or perhaps jamming to the newest hit song. Everyone seemed to be caught up in that hubbub. Buried in their smartphone screens, ears alive with pop music and whatnot. He grins a little, amused at that, before looking back down at his own phone. He'd hardly scrolled through half of his notifications before he'd reached his stop. He jumped out at once, used to the usual crowd. He pushes past the vendors, beanie covering his head as he climbs out of the subway onto the street.