152: Fun Facts

I wrote the book on a whim. I had no idea how to solve things, how characters would react or end up. I got ideas as I wrote and somehow it worked.

Thought it would be fun to reveal some of the secrets behind the book that y'all probably didn't notice:

Book facts:

Taehyung's bullies represented antis. The things they said to him are things antis say about BTS.

Jimin was actually into Y / N but gave up when Jungkook confessed. He decided to become a close friend instead but continued to be attracted to her.

 Hoseoks was suicidal in his past life. His thrill for driving fast came from the wish to kill himself through a car crash but he could never bring himself to do it.

Taehyung was a coward. He abandoned them during the flood and managed to stand up for himself. His will to protect them came from the fact that he hated himself for being that way.

If Y/N would have had anyone's babies she would have picked Namjoon as she knew he wanted to be a father and would make an amazing one. However she never admitted it due to the fact that he turned out to be her brother.

Yoongi never believed he would see his fiancée again. He kept making fun of Y / N to keep himself from falling for her.

Taehyung was the mysterious angel in chapter 23.

Y/N is actually more experienced than Jungkook as she dated Hoseok before.

Jin's coping mechansim was to treat the younger members including Y/N as his children to make up for his loss. 

Namjoon had his power from the very first chapter.

Jungkook was into Y/N physically from the beginning. His attitude towards her was due to the fact that he didn't know what he was feeling. 

Yoongi slept a lot to escape the hurt of living in that reality.

The fires and holes in the skies that they encountered were from meteorites and were means of foreshadowing.

Hoseok's kiss and hugging Y/N was foreshadowing for their past relationship as well.

Y/N represented/meant different things to Taehyung/Yoongi/Jin: the women they had lost. Tae did not want to be a disappointment to her like he was to his grandmother, Yoongi wanted to make her feel loved, Jin wanted to make up for losing his wife.

Y/N basically ended up with Namjoon but not in a romantic way.

I was always 20 chapters ahead from update.

Realistically, considering all the science and everything, this story is super impossible. 

Most of the space chapters were a remake of the ones on ARMY

My struggles / alternate endings:

Jungkook and Y/N were meant to get together halfway through the book but because my dumb ass promised everyone an ot7 book in the authors note I had to make their relationship vague and unclear.

I used to listen to songs like Not Today and later Daechwita which made everyone, especially Y/N become angrier than they should have been.

The planet was supposed to be called BTS World instead of ARMY but I couldn't find a good reason they would name it that.

Was thinking of making the characters die in space and end the book with a really sad, obnoxious ending.

Taehyung was originally supposed to be from that planet or to have been there years before them. The change was last minute otherwise you'd have been reading a whole different book.

Was thinking of having them all be different nationalities as the final plot twist with Yoongi as the only South Korean.

Was thinking of killing off a character (what if Hoseok isn't immortal ....?) But yall too sensitive.

Was thinking of having Y/N hook up with each guy but Jungkook's love thing came up.

Was thinking of having a smut chapter but I hope repopulation chapter was satisfying enough hehe 😏.