52: Hunger Strike?

[Guess the first sentence 😂]

"La la la la la... "

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S 5AM!!"

Jungkook lowers the volume by one click of his phone, silently chuckling to himself. Then he continued to sing and prance about the room, somehow very energetic for the early morning.

But as far as he conceived it, as long as it was still dark it was still night.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?" Yoongi comes stomping down the RV. He was one mess person who's sleep or "sweet momentary death" as Yoongi used to refer to it would not, ever, ever be messed with. Especially when he had to share one large room with seven other snoring, self-touching, cuddling people.

Growling like a bulldog he rips the wires out of Jungkook's phone and gives him a death stare. The way his hand gripped the phone... If he was strong enough you would have crunched it.

"Hyung calm down, " Jungkook says,  running a hand through his hair.  "Don't be so grumpy.  I was just filming a video."

Yoongi reaches forward,  grasping Jungkook by his collar.  Jungkook was ideally was stronger but a woken up Yoongi in the short hours of the morning was freakishly strong. 

"WHY. ARE. YOU. FILMING. A. VIDEO. NOW. " Yoongi grits his teeth at Jungkook, face inches from Jungkook's.

" 'Cause hyung look at this, " Jungkook says excitedly,  ignoring the fact that Yoongi was this 👌 close to beating him up.  He waves his arms childishly out the door.  "It's the sunrise."

Hoseok peeps in suddenly between the gap.  "Guys it's so beautiful.  But got Taehyung,  he has the best view."

He points up to the sky where Taehyung he chilling in the air,  soft golden rays lighting up his wings making him look like an angel descended from the heavens. 

"Does it look like I care?" Yoongi scorns. 

"No." Jungkook admits.  "But it looks like you should."

Hoseok giggles, the most beautiful sound you can hear in the morning.  You appear behind him, cheeks flushed red and lips numb. Despite your sweater you can't help but feel chilly. 

Yoongi's eyes catch that at once,  like a trained gentleman.  "Are you guys stupid?" He accuses,  picking up his warm blanket and chucking it at you.  "Can't you see she's freezing?"

"Is it really that cold?"

Hoseok tucks the blanket around you,  rubbing your arms as Yoongi descends the truck, yawning. Ideally, he could go back to sleep but he doubted that that peace would last long considering how many people were awake. From experience he knew the chaos all of you together could make.

Goosebumps for his arms and steps out into the crisp morning air as Jungkook follows him eagrrly like paparazzi. He almost presses the camera into Yoongi's face, but somehow Yoongi continues to remain a decent unbothered by Jungkook's incessant bothering.

"Where's the couple?" He asks,  referring to Namjoon and Jin. 

"I think they're still asleep. "

"Seriously?" Yoongi's raises an eyebrow. "With that noise?"

"It's called music, " Jungkook corrects him. He shoves Yoongi so he's forced to join you as you face Jungkook.  "Anyways,  guys move that way and do something interesting.  I'm filming."

"Filming?" You mumble.  "Why?"

"Well,  lets say we actually find a way back to Earth, " Jungkook explains as Jimin joins the group, curious, face still puffy from sleep.