139: Snatched

[2seok underappreciated 🥺]

"Here, I brought you some of my favourite candy. Sorry, I don't have a lot of change on me and you guys are a lot of people."

"You're really kind," Jimin tells her, looking her in the eye to express his genuine gratitude. She looks away, a little baffled by the sudden eye contact; simply jerking her heard towards the box of Korean goodies. 

Your mouth waters just at the sight. You knew it wasn't right to be taking advantage of Seokjin's fan in his absence, however it had been days since you'd last eaten. Your mouth was salivating at the sight of colourful packaging and cheap, sugary supplements. 

"Jin hyung?" Hoseok sits down beside Jin. Despite being the weakest of you all, he was willing to put concern for Jin first. The way the others seemed to discard of this priority was a disappointment to him. He sits down beside Jin, lifting his head onto his lap as he hover's over the man's face upside down, lightly tapping his cheek and caressing his hair. "He'll wake up right?"

"He's breathing isn't he?" Yoongi's cheek bulges as he chews on something long, twisted and sugary. He smiles satisfied, as if he'd never had something so tasty before, nodding in appreciation. "Wow, this is on...another level."

Taehyung watches him curiously, reaching for one of his own before taking a bite. "What is this?" he asks, chewing slowly. 

"It's a churro," she replies.

"It's oddly familiar."

"Thank you so much," Namjoon agrees with Jimin. "You don't know what this means to us." And she didn't. What was simply a box of treats for her was medicine to hunger for you. It may seem meager but to the rest of you who were starving, it was more than enough. Feeling bad for Hoseok, you grab a handful, unwrapping it and handing it to him. He hardly notices, eyes latched onto Jin's face, eyebrows furrowed as he checks time and time again under his nostrils and on his chest if he's breathing. 

"He won't die easily," you crouch down beside Hoseok, with a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry. I think he was just really shocked."

"So...um," she begins, trying to be heard over all the explicit chewing, munching, swallowing and sounds of pleasure. "I'm not really sure what's going on yet...I mean, I don't know who you are and why Mr. Kim is with you. And where has he been the past 7 years?"

You snort at 'Mr. Kim' hearing Jungkook cackle inside his head. Everyone seems extremely amused by the formality used for Jin whom to you meant nothing as grand as that. 

Jungkook nods as he eats, swallowing thickly in order to answer the question. But before he can, his eyes had already caught something else and he's shoved it into his mouth, eating the candies one after another. All of you were unstoppable. 

"Do you know about B.I.G.H.I.T?" Namjoon asks her, cheeks puffed with food. 

"No," she makes a confused face, watching her money vanish into stomachs rapidly. "I've never heard of it before. Does it have something to do with Mr.Kim?"

"Oh about that, " Jimin asks, sliding closer to her in curiousity. "What was it that you called him before? It wasn't Mr.Kim."

"Ah," she smiles, looking embarassed again. "Worldwide handsome?"

"W-worldwide hand-handsome?" Yoongi sputters out loud, in disbelief. He scoffs, like he'd never heard anything more ridiculous. He points at the unconscious man in sarcasm. "Him?"

"You should have said worldwide funny guy," Taehyung grins. She gives him a questioning look, as the rest of you snigger over his comment. You look back at Jin, a little disheartened that he wasn't awake to hear it. Jungkook, stomach full with fried foods had taken over Hoseok's job although he was tackling it differently. He lay down beside Jin, snuggling beside the half-dead man and closing his eyes, preparing for a nice post-meal nap.