40: Cuddles and Uwus

[hit Seesaw, First Love on those playlists people]

"Yoongi?"

He observes your face for signs of anger,  but it's almost all faded. 

"I'm still mad,  you know, " You say clearly,  warning him of any sympathetic words he may have prepared. You don't even know why you would tell him that when you should be apologizing. You really were Jungkook-level dumb, weren't you? Even dumber than that. "Even though I feel kinda bad. "

"You should be, " Yoongi shrugs, as he leans against the wall with a satisfactory sigh, like he did this often.  "Seven horny men on my back? I would explode."

You let out a semi-laugh,  amused by his way of phrasing it.  "Horny men? "

"Of course, " He grins,  pleased at the reaction he's prompted from you. He wasn't good with cuddles and uwus, but when a person was sad the best thing to do was cheer them up somehow. Although he didn't suppose his sense of humor was the best cure for this remedy. "Horny, lonely,  however you want to put it."

"You don't have to do this,  Yoongi, " You say,  though you can't help but be glad that he's here with you. It was kind of impossible to stay mad at him when he was so carefree and looked like he didn't take anything so seriously. You know what you had said would have affected him in some way but if there was anything Yoongi was good at it was putting on a disguise and acting cool. And it was so realistic. "You could... Sleep. "

He shakes his head.  "There are times for sleeping and times for not.  Anyways,  I sleep too much."

"Then why are you here?" You crinkle your brows,  curiously. 

He moves closer to you,  bumping his arm to your side.  "In case you needed a shoulder to cry on. "

Your heart goes soft at once. His gesture,  his words, everything about him is so welcoming,  so satisfyingly pleasant and not too strong like the members of the maknae line would play,  but at a friendly distance. And he was here to do exactly what you'd offered him when he had felt alone.

Your insides melt for him once again. Whoever this woman was that he'd fallen for before,  she was goddam lucky to be loved by such a gentleman.

You rest your head on his shoulder softlu and he pushes closer at once so you lean on him as well. Just like you did for him,  just as you comforted him, he wants to comfort you. 

"Do you think they'll forgive me? " You ask softly.  Yoongi let's out a soft purring sound in agreement. 

"I know they will." He assures.  "By tomorrow morning,  everything will be back to normal.  I promise. "

"Not everything," You murmur.

'Cause I like you!  I like you a damn lot!

Your bite your lip as you think of Jungkook. He'd been really upset about the fact that you'd embraced Hoseok.  He'd looked genuinely jealous,  and when he'd confessed so suddenly like that... The passion in his voice was too strong to be a lie. 

He'd really meant it. 

"Jungkook, " You say his name out loud,  announcing you thoughts to Yoongi.  "He wasn't kidding right?"

Yoongi sighs. "Kookie's like one of those badass guys with a soft heart. He's still young even if he tries to act all tough. "

"International playboy, " You smile wider.  Yoongi smirks amused.  "Who is terrified of girls. "

You and Yoongi exchange knowing glances,  like best friends would do with an inside joke.  You wrap your arm underneath his affectionately as you rest you head on his shoulder again.