Alternate Storyline #2

[I'd suggest reading chap 110 for this]

WHERE Y/N NEVER REJECTED JUNGKOOK IN THE SPACESHIP

You can hear his thoughts going wild in your head, spilling all sorts of poetry in his subconsciousness. He was suddenly longing ... longing-

Kiss me.

His eyes look up to lock with yours. Sudden tension fills the room. And there's something about that tension, the way you are so close to each other, the way you somehow found yourself here in his company that made you realise

this is what you'd wanted all along. To be here beside him, to have him talking to you while admiring you all in his head. You needed him around and he'd grown so special to you, he'd...

Your heart suddenly starts beating faster and you dont know what it is exactly that makes you want to do exactly what he said but at the same time you don't really care.

For the first time in all his confessions, you make a different choice. You don't reject him. You don't cry out or walk away, no in that moment everything seemed to come together.

His eyes go a little wider as he sees you lean in, your eyes still locked with his and then when your noses are touching and your lips are barely inches away, your eyes begin to flutter close, looking down at his lips. You can feel his breath on your mouth although he's hardly breathing. He doesn't move an inch, his eyes solely watching you and your every move waiting in that ephemeral moment for you to decide, as if giving you the chance to backout although it was the last thing he hoped you would do.

But in that moment you, yourself cannot resist either and you do what you should have done long ago.

You kiss him.

In a second of bravery that made you wonder how he could have mustered up this courage to do this twice already, you press you kiss him by pressing your lips against his.

He kisses you back immediately, inching forward at once, like he'd been waiting for this moment all his life.

Not knowing what else to do and hardly thinking at the same time you kiss him back again, encompassing your lips in his as you do so; kissing being something that came natural to you, like you'd done it before. And for him...feeling you do that, your nose brushing against his, your lips sliding and meshing in his mouth is a reality he can't even believe is happening.

Something seeps within him, a joy or a excitement that he's never felt before, some sort of euphoria that he couldn't understand. After all this time, after dreaming of this moment he made it here where you'd finally accepted him.

A smile that he can't contain spreads through the kiss forcing the both of you stop kissing which makes him immediately wipe off that smile before he chases your lips again. But it keeps interrupting you, his lips spreading over yours as he tilts his head to the side to kiss you better and deeper. Before you know it, you're smiling back and then the both of you have to move away because you just can't stop.

He laughs a little, a small breathy laugh and you press your forehead against his instead. But that relief and content that you see on his face cannot help but be surpassed by some sort of guilt for having resisted him all along. It must have been hard for him all this way to be crushing on you for so long and having to just remain your friend, remain even more outcast because of his feelings.

Jungkook I'm so-

Don't. I don't care, I really don't anymore. I'm too happy to. You...

You kissed me Y/N, He smiles wider at that, his eyes sparkling in a way that warms your heart.

I did, you admit, blushing a little.

Do it again, he requests, looking up into your eyes again.

You press your lips together into a smaller smile before your eyes fall to his lips and then you give him a small peck.

Again.

You give him another peck.

And again.

You hesitate a little before deciding to play along with his game and kiss him. He chuckles before he purses his lips, playfully.

And again.

You kiss him but before you can pull away this time he catches your lips with his. Subsequently, one hand goes crawling around you waist and pulls you closer to him, pressing your body against his.

And now let me do it, he leans over you, half out of his sleeping bag. He kisses you deeper as he does so, pushing you underneath him against the will of anti-gravity. His kisses are soft, slow and passionate as if he's cherishing every single one, not wanting to go oany further or faster than what you were doing now. All he wanted was just this. To feel your lips meshing with his, your eyelashes brushing his face, your nose pressed against his...just you in his arms to kiss.

Your hands go up to his face, palm cupping his jawline as you feel his jaw move underneath it as he kisses you, pushing his head further down into you as he grows more insistent, causing your hands to slide up from his jawline to his hair. You bury your fingers in those lofts, loving how his hair had grown fluffy long in all that time and you thought in that moment that there was nothing that would make you want to cut off these beautiful strands. From the wet sweetness of his lips, his tongue lightly licking yours as his mouth opens wider, the warmth of his cheeks, the feeling of his hair between his fingers, his weight on yours... you don't know how you could not have wanted any of this.

Don't worry. It'll all yours now.

Finally after what felt like hours and when both of your lips were swollen, wet and drunk on the taste of each other you pull away, gasping for the breath you'd compromised all this time. It makes your head light and airy and the room warm, fuzzy and safe, just like he'd promised.

He shifts a little to let you slip into the tight fit of the sleeping bag he was in. although it meant you were half on top of him, he didn't care at all, wrapping his arm around you instantly and holding you even closer if possible. You lay your head on his shoulder, an arm across his chest as his arms goes underneath your neck and shoulders, serving as pillow. Turning to face each other, he returns to just admiring you as before and now revelling in his newfound love.

Are you going to stay here tonight?

No, you shake your head against him. I should go back. But after a while.

With that you close your eyes, tired and content and he does the same, although sleep was far from the both of you. From listening in to each other, laughing and blushing about your thoughts, expressing your past frustrations with each other, kissing some more and planning how to avoid all the awkwardness and teasing from the boys were they to find out...you talked and talked for so long that even when your voice was drained out, you minds were alive with conversation and happiness.

It was so intimate and loving a night

that even Jung Hoseok could not break.