114: Jimin's Fight

"Well I don't care either!" you hear Jungkook shout desperately from one end of the corridor.

He's so damn selfish what's wrong with him?

What happened?

Your eyes widen as you make your way into the main corridor of the ship. Unknowingly you walk into the end of yet another steamy argument however this time the stars seem to be Jungkook and Jimin. Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung stand in the back watching the scene wordlessly. Hoseok follows you soon after, gliding in beside you, aroused by the sudden loud voices. As for Yoongi, well he couldn't be bothered by the usual drama.

"Do whatever you want!" Jimin glares at Jungkook. "Leave me alone." He turns around, pushing his way between you and Hoseok on his way to some odd corner of the ship where he could find solidarity. Everyone turns to Jungkook, the only actor left. His eyes tremble with tears, lips quivering as his emotions threaten to spill over physically.

"What happened?" you hear Hoseok ask you quietly but you shake your head, unable to say either.

The room goes quiet. You gulp, hating the sudden calm after the chaos. Jungkook seemed in an awful state. He looked like he was ready to cry at any moment. Namjoon awkwardly sits on the side, not knowing when or what to say whereas Jin is still staring at the spot where Jimin had stood.

"Ah come on," Hoseok chuckles finally, his voice coming out nervously, his heart sinking at the sight of a vulnerable Jungkook. He seemed to be more shook than angry. "It's just a stupid fight. I know it's hard to share a small space like this but-"

"I know how you feel," Taehyung tells Jungkook, expressionlessly as he crosses him to go back to his room now the show was over. "He's changed somehow. The man's going crazy."

"Hey don't talk about him like that," Namjoon say, a little butthurt by Taehyung's cruel words about Jimin. "It's difficult for him."

"It's difficult for all of us," Taehyung argues. "He acts like he's the only one that's affected by what's happening around here."

Taehyung exits before anyone can point any more fingers at each other. The careless energy in his attitude was disheartening. You turn back to Jungkook who's hung his head, feeling guilty about himself.

Maybe I shouldn't have said those things. What if I really hurt him? He's maybe not feeling good, how can I say that to him? I should apologize shouldn't I ... I should-

"Jimin," he murmurs, voice cracking as he looks up a little more earnestly. "Jimin hyung!"

"DON'T CALL ME !!"

Hoseok jumps startled by Jimin's angry scream traveling down the ship. You gulp, fearing Jimin's anger. What was going on? There had been occasional fights and arguments among the members but never had they taken such a drastic turn. On top of it, you don't think you'd ever witnessed such an irritated Jimin. He'd perhaps been going through a hard time ever since the reunion back at the lab but even then Taehyung was right. Everyone was going through the same. You weren't sure what was prompting these little, petty fights but you were willing to blame it on space and it's ways. One corridor, eight tiny chambers, a single bathroom, limited food, limited water, two windows and a low chance of survival ... It was a struggle. People would get angry and emotional for sure but that didn't mean that Jimin didn't scare you.

However there was one person who mastered in the arts of calming furious people.

"I'll go," Jin sighs, volunteering himself. "I think ... there's something troubling him."

"Hyung," Jungkook presses his lips together, eyes shining as they glass over from sadness. "Tell him... I'm sorry."

"I'm sure he knows that," Jin reassures him, giving him a kind smile as he hugs the younger boy. Waving Hoseok over, he asks him to replace him so he can chase after Jimin. Hoseok immediately pulls Jungkook into his arms, ruffling his hair as he offers him a bigger smile.