41: Snow White's Secret

[i let it rAin i clEar iT ouT...

"You know what," Jungkook says, happily. "This may not be our planet, but it sure does have some interesting things. Monopoly, UNO, karaoke... Not bad. "

"You're only saying that 'cause you're winning, " Jimin grumbles.  He flicks one of the houses of the board, sending it flying into Jin's cereal. You looked up a little amused at Jin's expression as it seemed to grow increasingly more annoyed as the morning of games continued. He'd suggested bonding-time, something only a parent would do, in order to reconstruct a peaceful relationship among the group and abolish tension. With all that has been going on lately especially with Taehyung and Namjoon's unresolved squabble and last night's events, it was probably a good idea but the approach was a bit off.

You'd played games with all of them before, mostly rock paper scissors if they could be considered a game instead of a law.

But you'd underestimated these boys and games. And it wasn't even like the World Championship of Monopoly or something: they were playing as if their lives depended on it. Every single roll of the dice came with fateful cheers or groans and every moment of any game be it Cluedo, UNO or even karaoke was important and counted.

They were playing like broke losers gambling for money, when they literally owned the entire world.

"Would be more fun if there were other people." Jimin continues with a sigh. "I miss humanity. "

"That's what, " Hoseok nods in agreement. "And why the hell do we have seven guys and only one girl. Doesn't add up. "

"Yeah God! " Taehyung says religiously, looking up at the ceiling addressing god-knows-whom. "Why aren't there more females?"

You'd agree but you couldn't act like that that didn't offend you a little. However at the same time you'd supposed you'd be quite grateful for a female friend beside you. But the thing with girls was that they could either be really sweet or complete bitches and you were unsure of what either personality would do among this group of men.

"Shut up," Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Y/N is better than a hundred stupid girls. "

You can't hide your grin as you turn to him, winking at Jungkook. Ever since he's belated confession, Jungkook hasn't stopped trying to show you that his feelings still exist. And it's sort of cute. It's amusing as well because as he doesn't bother to hide it now everyone knows, he's become confident about it to the point that his charm just puts down the rest of them.

"Y/N would you just date him already, " Yoongi whines, moving his little brown round crooked-eyebrow character across the board. "I'm sick of his shitty flirting."

Laughter fills the room. Seokjin rolls a three and moves his little alpaca through the squares and boxes of towns representing large companies from all over the world. You found it strange how this version of Monopoly seemed to contain oddly shaped space robots which the members had, of course, taken the liberty to name and claim. He lands on a certain spot. "Yesss!" He shouts out loud. "BTS! I'm buying it. "

"You already own BTS pabo, " Namjoon says annoyed at how slow some players tended to be.

"Lucky ass, " Yoongi lifts up his bank notes. "I'm broke as fuck. I only have three dollars. "

"This game doesn't make any sense," Namjoon insists. "These places don't even exist do they. "

"Of course they do!" Jimin laughs.  "You been living under a rock or something?  How do you not know BTS?"

Namjoon shrugs, addressing it sarcastically.  "What's so great about them,  anyway. The Bangtan Boys?"

"I don't like their name," Yoongi agrees, leaning back. "I mean, they could have come up with something better."