108: Drinks In The Air

[Double updateee]

"Why did the cow go to space?"

You chew on a piece of bacon interested as Yoongi buries his face in his hands. Hoseok rolls his eyes yet secretly curious as Taehyung and Jimin hang on Jin's words. With a dramatic pause his lips stretch into a smile getting ready burst into laughter.

"Because it wanted to see the moooooon!!"

They immediately crack up and you join him unable to contain yourself from Jin's contagious laughter. Namjoon smiles in respect beside Jungkook who has thrown his head back in delight.

"Tell another one," Jimin begs, opening his mouth to engulf the fried egg hovering in front of him. Jin, laughter dying down tries to maintain his composure through trembling lips, snorts escaping every interval.

"Okay... Wh-what is an astronaut's favorite key on the keyboard?"

"What?" Jimin provokes him.

"The space bar!" Jin's laughter ripples throwing you into a fit again, body shaking as your laugh. He laughs so hard it evolves until hiccups. Hoseok turns on the hydrator causing little water bubbles to sprout in front of Jin.

Jungkook winces as he bites into a piece of meat. "This is so tasteless."

"He's right," Namjoon agrees, chewing on his own meat. "The food is so bland without salt or bread."

"It's a small sacrifice," Jin argues, offended by the remarks on his cooking. "Those small particles or crumbs could get into the machines."

"Hyung," Jimin, still not over the joke, tugs on Jin who continues swallowing water bubbles. "Where did you learn all those jokes?"

"Hm?" Jin turns to Jimin. "Ah, I read a whole book of them online when we were on ARMY."

"Are you kidding?" Jungkook asks Jin seriously, looking at him astonished in envy. "When we were all reading through the boring science books you were memorizing jokes?"

"That's right," Jin winks at Jungkook.

I honestly feel so betrayed.

Sometimes I don't know who's younger... you or him.

Those books were hell. They were full of numbers and words that never existed in any dictionary I searched in.

"Why are you making that face?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow, highlighting Taehyung who'd suddenly gone quiet. Taehyung sinks into himself, cheeks round and face set into a poker smile looking like Thomas the Train.

"It wasn't me," he says, looking very defensive.

"Huh?" Hoseok makes a confused, suspicious expression being one who couldn't hide the way he felt. "What?"

"I... " Taehyung begins a little embarrassed. "I farted."

"What?" Namjoon whips his head towards Taehyung in sudden terror. He moves forward clasping the man's shoulders. "THOSE ARE FLAMMABLE, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?"

"I forgot," Taehyung squeaks out a little scared in Namjoon destructive grip.

"It doesn't smell?" Jungkook wonders, sniffing the air, nose scrunched up.

There's no smell in space, you explain to him.

"How much did you fart?" Namjoon demands, shaking Taehyung to earn his attention. "What kind of fart was it?"

Yoongi scoffs amused, chuckling at the sudden toll of the conversation as Jimin, poor Jimin, barely having recovered from laughing, erupts again.

"You laugh for that?" Jin scowls at Yoongi, offended.