91: eight

You collapse to the ground in front of you, leaning forward on your knees. You shake, watching the tears fall in droplets in front of you. unable to believe that you'd just let that happen all over again. Hoseok had died again and again you'd just stood by and watched it happen. You couldn't even dare to turn and look at his face and let that déjà vu hit you all over again. Why him? Why did it always have to be him? 

You clutch yourself, hugging your chest as if that way you could protect yourself. You feel someone tug on you and you look up sniffling. Everyone's crowded around him. You can't help but crawl to join them. He's fallen on the floor, head lolled to the side. Bloody patches suck up the fabric of his clothing. You place your hands on his shirt in a desperate attempt as if to rattle him back to life. But his eyes were closed shut and he wasn't breathing. He lay flat, the knife still lodged straight into his chest, sticking out gruely. You gasp, horribly at the sight as he slowly loses color.

Jin's palms are over his stomach, pressing gently against his skin. His face winces, as he lets out a light bead of sweat pushing all his healing powers through to bring Hoseok back to life. You can see his muscles clench as he removes and places his hands over and over again on Hoseok as if expecting something to happen and disappointed that's it not.

"It's not working," he says desperately, pressing a little more firmly into the dying one's abdomen.

"That's 'cause he's alive," Namjoon states but even he seems a little faint-hearted about his idealogy. Watching someone you really care about die or "seem to die" in front of you was no easy task while keeping your beliefs especially if you were the one who was the cause of their suffering. "Right?" he adds a little unsure.

Is he kidding.

All eyes turn to him in disbelief as he gives a sheepish smile. Your intuity immediately tells you that someone is going to pounce and it was soon. Something buzzes within you and for the first time ever in your whole life, you feel a sort of drive in you to lash out against Kim Namjoon.

Suddenly, as predicted, Yoongi stands up, tackling Namjoon to the ground. A hand goes to his collar as he stares into Namjoon's eyes with a ferociousness and an anger. Your heart jumps and you back up a little, scared. What was going on? Was everyone going to kill everyone?

"Kim Namjoon, you bastard," Yoongi drawls out in a voice you've never heard and admittedly never want to hear again in your life. It's the voice that's dripping in poison, the real voice of a murderer. "You better not have fucking killed Hoseok because if this is real I will-"

You never get to hear what Yoongi would do to Namjoon because just then you feel something clammy grab your hand. You automatically let out an earnest shriek. Jungkook jumps at once like your own personal voodoo doll, hearing your fear inside his own head. Your heart drops to your feet.

Hoseok's arm reaches out to yours, his eyes wide open and bulging with the knife still poking out of him. Then it falls to the ground, like a dead body as you back away. He looks...he looks like a live dead body, just lying there with his eyes open pupils moving about the room in front of him. He was...he was a-

Zombie.

Everyone turns back to Hoseok at once. Jin drops to his knees again as you back away into Jungkook and Jimin, still recovering form your fright. Everyone else, however, moves forward in curiosity. Jin puts his hand on Hoseok's stomach, as if trying to feel for movement. Sure enough, lightly his stomach rises and falls, the signs of breath and life. He turns to Hoseok's face, eyes staring incredulously at the man. It was hard to see the man alive with the knife poking right out of his heart. He didn't move an inch, except for the open eyes and the breath. It was terrible creepy.