Alternate Storyline #1

[P.s children names are based on what BTS stated they would want to name their children btw]

WHERE THEY REPOPULATE IN THE VERY BEGINNING

"How are you feeling?" Jimin asks, crouching down in front of you. He squats on his thighs, looking at you with concerned, curious eyebrows. He runs your swollen belly soothingly, and you sigh, with hardly the energy to respond.

"That's like the twentieth time you've asked her that today," Hoseok laughs, looking up from where he was trying very hard to put together a complicates structure for a flying plane.

"Well you did the same thing when she was carrying your child," Jimin shoots back at Hoseok, making him smile nervously.

He looks over to where his two year old son was sitting beside him, playing with the loose thread that he'd cut in the process of making the plane. He imagines the time of two years ago where he'd been at your beck and call just like Jimin was now, making sure everything was safe and comfortable with you.

That wasn't to say that he didn't care now. All the boys put their utmost effort into ensuring your happiness, especially no since you were growing fed up with your fourth child on the way. Jimin, who had always been at your side, that boyish flirting that he'd started out with now faded into a more mature and almost husband-like care that out of all the boys seemed to be the most sympathetic, with the exception of Jin who so far excelled at the parenting business.

"Hey, Kim Sooyun wait up!" Jin shouts from across the room running after his four year old daughter who giggling now ran through the halls of the mansion holding a plastic water gun. Taking a shortcut he jumps in front of the girl causing her to shriek and laugh out loud before Jin catches her, hoists her up on his shoulders grinning widely himself before coming to join the group. "Wow, you really make me run everywhere don't you? You're such a nuisance aren't you? But at least you still have my awesome, handsome face just like your broth-" He cuts short suddenly, breath hitching.

A silence befalls the room until Sooyun breaks it by looking down at his father in confusion.

"Like who?"

"Ah...no-one," Jin says, still putting on a weak smile. However the smile in his eyes was lost and he now looked like he wanted to he alone. You catch his eyes and you both exchange a look of empathy. Even though Sooyun was your child now, Jin had other children whom he could never forget even all these four years past.

And if you thought about it, these three children you had now with three of the boys, and now four including Jimin's still unborn baby were just as precious to you. If you were to ever lose any of them even, you wouldn't even know how to cope with that loss. Because now each one of them, Sooyun or Huimang and -

"Mama we're baaack!" Your third child yells from the doorway, skipping in excitedly. Your eyes widen, slightly horrified by how muddy he was, hair dishevelled and knees bruised.

"Oh my god Tae what happened to him?" You protest, sitting up a little as your bedraggled son comes eagerly running up to where you and Jimin. Jimin catches him for your own sake, wincing at the way the boy was rubbing off all his dirt on him but willing to make the sacrificem

"Aha," Taehyung says, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly as he looks from his son to your unimpressed face. "He was riding the carousel at the end of the town and he fell down, but he's alright now."

"Yo Jungkook are you okay?" Hoseok asks, furrowing his eyebrows at the fresh scar on Jungkook's cheek. It catches everyone's attention.

"Oh yeah about this," Jungkook says growing excited. "Let me tell you. So we saw some weird dog/lion type of creature and Kimchi-is-good wanted to take it home but then the mother of the animal showed up so we got into a bit of a fix-"