47: Lessons with JK

[Oof this is gonna be fun]

"It's so cold!" You shiver in your layers as you glare at Jungkook in the light hours of the morning. 

Jungkook however seems very jolly about the whole thing.  He'd rapped on your bunk bed and when you'd finally answered unwillingly, sitting up, the man had forced you to change and dragged you out of the van into some car he'd found down the road. With Jimin packed in the back, he'd driven you a few miles to a nearby outdoor swimming pool.

And now you were here,  forced to do your first swimming lesson. Taehyung,  although he'd been awake, doing his daily workouts, hadn't interested in going into the cold water so early and neither were you. You envied him in the moment. Jimin seemed reluctant as well. 

"Come on!" Jungkook insists. He turns to Jimin. You both stare at your reflections as they waver.

"It's not like we're at the beach or anything.  There are no sharks in the water."

"Fine, " Jimin rolls his eyes.  "But this is only because I want to live. Who knows what will come up. Knowing to swim is important...right?"

"Great, " You say,  clapping your hands with finality. "Now Jimin will learn and save me when I-"

"No no,  if I'm going in you're coming with me. " Jimin states at once making you grumble. 

"Yeah, " Jungkook adds taking up the flow.  "He's right,  Y/N. Just take off your shirt!"

You stare at him incredulous,  clasping onto your layers.  Jungkook pulls off his shirt to demonstrate and you bite your lip as you try as hard you can to not look at his chiseled body. 

Try not to look down challenge:

failed. 

To make things worse,  Jimin follows,  stripping off his clothing to expose himself for the first time.  Much leaner and less bulkier than Jungkook he reveals a clean six pack,  so fine you could grate cheese on them.  Furthermore,  his V-line is so prominent even in this dim morning light. You can't held imagining how sexy it would look if he'd gotten a tattoo across the side.

"Your turn, " The both of them stand in front of you,  eagerly. 

"Hell no. "

"You might as well,  we came all the way out here!"

"How are you going to swim with all of that on? "

"Ugh fine, " You snap at their yapping.  "But turn around. "

Jungkook crosses his arms.  "Why should we?"

"Why?! " You sputter, like they were crazy.  "I-I don't want you guys watching me undress,  alright? "

Jimin snickers tapping Jungkook's arm and the both of them face the other way with much judgement.  You take your time,  caressing your clothes as you pretend to take them off.  Slowly,  you start backing away.

This was your chance.  Your chance to escape this weird ass early morning swimming session that you did not sign up for. Well sure, you'd sort of agreed to this but...you hadn't really known the truth of your words. And both seemed so ready for this. Why were they so persistent? It was your life, your choice. 

And you could drown. That ache from the lungs to breathe, the bursting balloons, the pain, the burn....they didn't understand that. They didn't understand that you could slip or get hurt or not breathe and that you would die like that. They seemed so confident, sure, they we're athletic and strong. You we're just a young woman...you were brains but no body. This was a bad idea from the very start.