132: In The Middle of the Sea

"Is everyone okay?" Namjoon shouts from above. You inhale and exhale deeply, trying to regain your nerves and comprehend what the hell had just happened. You were still shaking from fear, confusion and it felt like you were still falling. The bobbing of the waves, the slipperiness of being wet, the pull of gravity...it was making you sick as well.

You feel Jimin hesitate underneath you and you hold onto him, afraid that he'll let you go. In the middle of the ocean like this, you weren't too eager to be on your own. In fact the skinship was comforting especially because it was Jimin. You didn't have to feel guilt either as the man could never drown here.

However, as you begin to calm down and look at Jimin properly you realise the situation you're in. You hadn't really thought much about it in the moment of undressing underwater and Jimin hadn't commented either so you'd entirely forgotten about the fact that you were only in a bra and underwear, holding onto Park Jimin who himself was topless.

Jungkook's head suddenly pops in front of the both of you. The waves push between the guys as he stares surprised at the sight in front of him. The water drops of your body were gleaming off the afternoon sun, both heads damp with your hair running you shoulders, to even go so far to rest on Jimin's. On top of it, he was holding you up by the waist, you arm strung tight around his neck to keep balance.

"Awww how cute ~" you hear Taehyung cackle from above the three of you. He laughs in delight at the sight below him, wings expanding and flapping effortlessly whereas Namjoon reflects the exact opposite emotion of delight, staring at the three of you in disappointment.

"I thought you could swim, Y/N," you hear Namjoon drawl disapprovingly.

"Can you see the others from up there?" Jimin asks, suddenly, the others coming to mind.

"I don't know," Taehyung replies, his voice sounding like it was coming very far away. He lifts himself higher, searching the waters. "Wait wait ... there's a head there. I think that's Yoongi hyung."

"There's another one, there," Namjoon points out, expressionlessly.

Namjoon hyung looks kind of uncomfortable.

It's because Taehyung's grasping onto his tiddies.

"Jimin-ah," Taehyung calls out Jimin's name so sweetly. "I think you should go get Hoseok hyung. He hasn't resurfaced and I know even if he won't die it isn't nice to let him drown."

The picture of Hoseok lying lifeless before you flashes into your mind. That pale, still, unliving form ... no, you couldn't see that again. Even the fact that was immortal changed nothing because the rest of you would still treat him like he was human. As if that stillness was real.

"Okay," Jimin gives Taehyung a thumbs up. "I'll go find him." Jimin nods, before turning to Jungkook. With a sinking feeling, you realise he's going to leave. He gives you a charming, apologetic look before turning to Jungkook brightly.

With a sudden fling, Jimin throws you like some package onto Jungkook before diving into the water effortlessly to find Jung Hoseok, though how he was supposed to locate him in waters like these you didn't know. You watch him go, a little sadly. Was it his siren-like aura that made you feel that way? It would subside now wouldn't it?

Jimin's fling causes your front hits hard against Jungkook's broad chest and you yelp, hands grasping around immediately for stability. They go over his back, clutching onto his shoulder blades as you kick hard in the water to prop yourself up. His strong arm come round you back, helping you to hold yourself above the water while leaning on him. As soon you're like that you feel his body freeze from the sudden contact between the both of you.