127: Slowly Dying

"Jin hyung!"

"Nope. Not anymore. I'm being selfish from now on," Jin raises his hands, stretching them in front of the others, teasingly.

You, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook look at them, heart racing, almost drooling over those hands. Healing hands. Hands that could take all the pain of breathing, thirst and starvation away. The four of you stare at them like madmen at medicine or a lion at prey. You needed those hands, desperately.

Jungkook suddenly lashes out, grabbing Jin's hands. Jin shouts out, shaking at the grip on his wrist and he wriggled vigorously trying to shake free. "Hey! Let go! LET GO OFF ME."

Jungkook pulls at Jin's arms roughly, trying to get those hands on his body. He needed Jin's touch, the healing touch to soak away the pain. It was like entering an air conditioned room after walking through sweltering heat. He needed that relief like the rest of you and the fact that Jin wasn't going to help anyone anymore due to his own exhaustion was a fact too unbearable to hear.

"Jeon Jungkook! Let me go! Are you insane, my hands a-ah that hurts, please!"

Jin's wails remind you of how Jungkook had done a similar thing to you. A long time ago he'd held you impulsively in that way insisting you feel his abdomen. Never had you imagined he'd carry out such a technique on Jin.

"Hold onto them!" Hoseok advises Jungkook, clamping his own grip on Jin's arms. Jimin joins them and then finally you, so four pairs of hands were holding tight onto Jin's arm, catching his beautiful hands without the intention the let go. As he does so, you feel Jimin brush against you, his cold vampire like skin causing chills down your spine. Jin cramps from the strain of four against him but doesn't give up, biceps flexing, knowing he could retain his strength with his powers better than four starved weaklings. In fact, the real fight was against Jeon Jungkook whose grip was bruising him. He twitches as he feels his fingers get closer and closer to Jungkook's chest, clenching them wildly, wanting to avoid that deadly touch. The man was desperate to drink from his power and they would share it among themselves leaving him drained and almost fainted.

"I'm kinda bored ..." Taehyung admits for what must be the hundredth time, moving into the room, unhappily. Yoongi snorts, pointing at the commotion up ahead.

"What are you talking about? We've got reality TV right here."

"What are they doing?"

"PHYSICALLY ABUSING ME!" Jin screams in response. "Taehyung-ah save me, please save hyung, I beg you it hurts, they've gone mad, they're all psycho-"

"Its not fair you keep it all to yourself," Jimin's eyes glint with a dangerous lust as he digs his fingers into Jin's arms.

"I get barely a piece of fruit a day!" Hoseok growls in agreement.

"I get half of that!" you and Jungkook counter in unison, pulling at Jin's arms.

"I also don't get anything!" Jin shouts out in protest. "Why are you doing this to me? I suffer just as mu-"

"You can heal your hunger."

Namjoon walks into the room, brush in his mouth, almost choking on his own saliva at the sight in front of him. "The hell is going on?" He demands, moving forward at once.

"Ah Namjoon-ah!" Jin almost tears up at the sight of his savior. "Help me, please they're going to ki-"

"Get off him," Namjoon orders at once, putting two hands on Jimin and Jungkook. Grasping their shirts with his fist he wrenches them off Jin, like pulling off a leech. The sight of Namjoon holding two full grown men in his arms like they were cats, has you and Hoseok faltering your grip on Jin. Jin breathes, returning his arms to his body. Four vs one meant nothing when you had Kim Namjoon on your side.