29: -1

"What the fuck," Yoongi breathes. "What the actual fuck."

Same, you think, telepathically agreeing with him. Because this, this was beyond any kind of experience you'd ever had. This by far, exceeded any, any crazy thing you'd ever done. You'd almost died. You'd all almost died and this was no casual death. 

The rock is more massive than you'd anticipated. It took up so much of the trade port that all the bridges were collapsed, and the first few buildings tumbled down not to mention burned to a crisp. It was as if a piece of the sky had just broken off and fallen onto the earth. 

You couldn't make it out properly in the dark of the night and you couldn't even near it because it was smoking hotter than the brightest sun. The meteorite was no joke. It was deadly, and with it brought the message of bad luck and only bad luck. Nothing was good about it. And you feared it so much. 

Namjoon share's Jin's weight as the latter gulps down bottle after bottle of water like he'd been crossing the Sahara Desert in summer. A trickle of scarlet blood has formed a dry stream across Hoseok's exposed wound and no matter how many times you apologizs he insists it doesn't hurt that bad and it isn't fatal. You feel more and more remorse everytime you see that scar because it reminds you that he was in pain at the expense of protecting you from debris. 

Jimin looked the least physically affected.  He'd been one of the first one who'd fled,  and those light feet had got him sprinted almost halfway across town. There were a few other injuries and cuts on the others,  dust and black earth smeared across their faces,  grime everywhere from laying on the cracked pavement.  It was a miracle how you'd all survived.  How you'd taken cover that fast. Running remained as a blur to you.  This feeling of waking up and having almost everything lost... It caused a déja vu within you. 

"Jeon fucking Jungkook!" Yoongi whirls to the boy, with an accusing gaze. "You and your bloody fireworks just almost fucking killed all of us."

Jungkook's doe eyes widen like a ghost in the dark. "Me? M-me?"

"How is this my fault?" He continues to protest.  "We all agreed to open the fireworks and it... It doesn't even make sense. H-how can th-that have something to do with th-this... I don't even know what just happened I-"

"Yah," Jin turns his head in Yoongi's direction. "Don't attack the boy. He's done nothing wrong."

"Oh yeah?" Yoongi growls, squaring up to Jin. "Done nothing wrong? He fucking broke the sky, almost got us all killed and blasted out only means of escape. We're stuck here!!"

"So?" Jin shrugs. "We'll just stay here. Doesn't make a difference."

"Stay here?" A sarcastic Yoongi fires, incredulously. "Have you seen this place?! There's nothing to stay for."

"Alright, chill," Jin says. "No need to get so worked up. There are other boats."

"No there aren't!!" Yoongi bursts out, chest heaving. You clutch Namjoon, afraid of Yoongi. This was what Taehyung was talking about. Yoongi's anger. Yoongi when he was mad, was worse than anything. He had the aura of the devil himself.  "They're all fucking gone!! Even the damn radio that we found is blasted. It's all ruined, it's all gone and crumbled into fucking nothing, we have nothing!!!!! Nothing, nothing anymore!!! We. Are. Stuck. Here."

He pants, spitting on the ground in front of you, looking at everyone darkly in the eye, daring, just daring anyone to oppose him. Fists clenched, ears red and adrenaline pumping the man looked like he could have caused this destruction himself. Yoongi had snapped. He'd lost it and he was going mad with frustration and anger bottled up in his shell of patience. He was done. And he made it clear. 

"I'm done. I'm fucking done with all of this. This shitty life, this shitty searching around for nothing...nothing...we have found nothing and now we can't...we just can't!!!" He squeezes his eyes shut before blasting them open, the furiousness crawling up his throat in the form of a sob. 

"Yoongi," Namjoon begins, trying to reason with him. "We get it, you're pissed. But-"

"NO YOU DON'T GET IT!" Yoongi whirls onto Namjoon and then turns to around wildly to the rest of you. "NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND. THIS IS THE END. THE FUCKING END and-" he laughs, mercilessly, like we were all hopeless. "You can't even see it."

You heart breaks. He was so hurt and you could see it. Jungkook has tears in his eyes, feeling like such a target as Yoongi's flaming eyes land on him. 

Congrats Jungkook, you just ruined all of our lives. 

Jin holds the boy closer to him, protectively. You decide instead of shrinking back into Hoseok to step forward and put in an attempt to see his point.  No one was trying to understand him.

Honestly you were all shook. A gigantic rock that just burst out of the sky and nearly killed you all? That didn't happen everyday. You turn back to the evil omen, this humongous smoking object that was crumbling the walls of this group's bond. It was so big you couldn't even see the other side. It was practically buried in the earth, it's heavy weight almost bending the ground. In the small sparks of the remaining fire you look up to Yoongi's face.

He looked so angry,  so pissed but there was something more behind this.  There was a hint of regret,  of guilt and sadness and it reflected in his eyes. He wasn't just frustrated with Jungkook or the rest of you but with himself as well.

You move forward towards him Hoseok grabs the back of your shirt and pulls you back into him. "Don't..." he whispers into your ear. "Just don't. Not now."

You bite your lip, aching for the man. He may have exploded but he was feeling like such an outcast at the moment. And no one, no one was putting the effort to help him. But Yoongi did not want to be helped. All he wanted was sanctuary. All he wanted was everything all of you wanted and he'd never felt more rock bottom than ever in his life. It was like he'd lost everything all over again. 

He turns on his feet, hair flying in the cold night air. "I'm out," he pants as a final word. Stepping out into the black cloud of night he goes. No one stops him. 

And like that, he leaves.