75: Fireside Conversations

"I wish we had marshmallows."

You smile softly, but you can't help but empathize. It wasn't the marshmallows that was the point. You were hungry as well. The scene is quiet and serene, and even in the middle of the forest like this you felt quite safe and at home. Jimin had fallen asleep, his head on Taehyung's lap. You supposed if Jungkook still had his phone he would have taken a picture although you saw nothing to be ashamed about. He looked like an angel asleep.

Everyone had gotten comfortable around the fire, stripping down much to your disappointment. You had soon found yourself surrounded by seven half naked men, all with extremely fit bodies. Damp hair dripping, abs slick and wet from their clothes and arms flexing with muscles. Some were leaner than others and it was noticeable, such as Hoseok sitting next to Jin. Jin...Jin was the biggest wonder. You'd had to use every molecule in your body to keep from gaping because you'd never, in your entire life seen

shoulders. that. wide.

You swallowed thickly, even now, as his extremely large body frame takes up a lot of space. His shoulders look like they could carry three of you on his back. His head looks considerably smaller when he's stripped half naked like this, wringing out his shirt. You also had to hide your embarrassment from staring at Namjoon's chest which had its own wonders to offer. They were all so stunning somehow, especially in dusk with the light of the fire glowing up their bodies and enhancing their features. Jungkook's jawline bounced off the golden light, and the ink of Jimin's tattoo gleamed. His tattoo read "Nevermind" in crooked letters across his side and it was something that caught everyone's eye.

However, you had no idea that you were a sight for the eye as well. You were wearing Jungkook's International Playboy shirt as it had dried the quickest. You'd changed quickly in the woods and as the only fully clothed you felt a little self conscious. Although, you'd underestimated just how see-through the shirt proved to be. You press your lips together.

"You all had to go topless didn't you?" You groan, pouting a little, wrapping your arms around your knees. "Kind of unfair."

"Why?" Yoongi says leaning forward to adjust the fire. "We don't care. Take off your shirt, if you want."

His words take you aback. It's not like you hadn't thought about it, but you'd been obsessing so much over what everyone else would think if you did so. You didn't want to seem inappropriate but you couldn't help cursing yourself for being born a woman and having something to hide. You look down at yourself, realizing that you were wearing you sports bra, and that it came down, covering most of what you had like any top. It's not like you were wearing a bikini, like you had that day in front of Jimin and Jungkook. So, why not? You look back at Yoongi, trying to guess if he was trying to tempt you only to embarrass you again. But he looked quite unbothered.

You place you fingers at the edge of Jungkook's shirt, coaxing yourself into doing what you were going to do. It was okay...it was just the guys. They didn't care, they weren't going to think anything. Except for Jungkook perhaps...and maybe Namjoon. And Jin and Jimin and Hos-

Stop. You pull the wet shirt up, sliding it off over your head in a smooth movement. The feeling of the wet thing not sticking to your skin anymore was bliss. The fire's heat now sunk easily into your skin, shunning away the cold. You avert your eyes from their faces, knowing that they would no doubt be looking at you. You'd never been so exposed in front of the guys.

"Aye," Yoongi can't help laughing. You turn red, knowing that it all had been some sort of trick or bait, but you were wrong. He was laughing at your red face. "Look at how shy she is." He cocks his head to the side, looking straight into your eyes as he smiles. "Don't worry, Y/N. Your hair is hiding most of it."