24: Psycho

Right now, the only thing on your mind was victory.

"That's your ground,  this is mine." You say clearly,  pointing out to him his side of scouring and then yours.  "Whoever finds Taehyung first,  wins."

Jungkook shoots you that look again.  That annoying challenging look that waits for you to back out,  giving you the chance to call it all off.  But no,  this man had met his rival and it was you. 

Sure he may be good at sports and doing crazy things but this was nothing to with that.  You look at the empty street in front of you trying to recall a time you'd gotten lost.  Or a memory where you'd been separated from someone and somehow found them again. 

Unfortunately that part of your brain has been erased.

"Bro, " Jungkook says cooly  "I've lived with the man longer than you have.  I know him inside out."

"Yet you have no idea where he is right now," You remark. 

"I know where he might be, " Jungkook defends, like that is enough.  "Anyways,  I'll prove it to you. "

You roll your eyes and roll up your sleeves,  cracking your neck.  He jumps up and down on the spot enthusiastically.  This was some Olympics deal. 

"Wait a second, " You say, pausing.  "What if we find something interesting?  Like gold or a clue or something? "

He waves his phone in front of your nose and then places it to his ear.  "Call me.  You have my number right? "

You grin,  remembering how you'd saved him in your phone.  Maybe you could give him somes slack and change it to something nicer.  Like International Playboy,  as that seemed to suit him,  now especially with that shirt still on.  You look down to see them words 'psycho' reflecting upside down back at you. 

"I'll meet you back here at four o clock, " You grin at him and start walking off.  "Loser."

"Yah what did you call me? " He demands pulling you back towards him easily with just one finger.  Damn he really was a muscle pig.  You wriggle free from his grasp and set off running down the street.  You don't even know where you're heading but you don't know where Taehyung is either.  He could be anywhere right now. Knowing him,  he could be on the end of the planet now.  A thought occurs to you and you want to ask Taehyung whether he thinks the earth is flat or not. 

Taehyung always had interesting thoughts and theories.  Talking to him was like stretching your mind and filling it with all sorts of good stuff.  It was relaxing and he was so adorable too.  The way his eyes shone as he spoke,  or the roughness of his voice when he was tired or upset.  He was tall and more mature than Jungkook for sure,  however he also had that simplicity in himself.  And no doubt Taehyung was good looking and probably bi-

Y/N stop daydreaming about Taehyung!

You blush suddenly,  as you realise you'd been straying off into a full analysis of  the man like some adoring fangirl.  You were never gonna find him like this.  You had physically find him before Jungkook could. 

You bite your lip wishing that you could have developed some telepathy with Taehyung or Jungkook to know what Jungkook was thinking right now. Maybe he was right.  Maybe he did know Taehyung better.  Maybe he had already found Taehyung. 

No.  That's impossible.  It's been like five minutes.  You check the time on your phone and look up more seriously. Okay,  time to find Tae. 

You narrow your eyes looking down the street.  You'd learned somewhere although you can't remember where that when looking for someone you should think like them. With that piece of useful info fished out of the deep recesses of your mind you proceed to think like Taehyung.