Author's Note

Welcome! Before you read, I'd like to clarify a few points. I swear my writing is not as formal and dull as follows:

• The characters in the book and their personalities are based on real life figures, so the book contains references to inside jokes, dialogues, and actions based on these figures, However, the backgrounds and stories of the characters in the book are entirely fictional. The reader is entitled Y/N, a female, but her background story is not flexible to the reader.

• The book has a slow start. It builds up intensely, from a light-hearted beginning to an action core. This is so the reader can get familiar with characters and understand their relationship with each other

• This is a science fiction novel so there is no main emphasis on any romance, between the reader and other characters or between characters themselves. Any romance in the book is purely a sideline to bring about a youthful, human atmosphere. Also, this book surrounds Bangtan as a whole. This is not a Jimin or Jungkook fanfiction.

• All science related events in this book is based on information collected online, mild research and imagination. Everything is entirely fictitious so the use of nonfiction is only to bring a realistic atmosphere to the book. Some scientific actions may be exaggerated as they would, in reality, be impossible to maneuver or achieve.

• There may be unpleasant, slightly disturbing violence in the book which is vital to the storyline. But none of the chapters are too intense or upsetting.

• Please excuse any spelling errors, I write on my phone most of the time and auto correct is my enemy.

• This is purely for entertainment and for you to enjoy! If you like the story, please let me know in the comments or drop a vote. Your feedback is very important to me: the author. The plot bubbles in deep waters that are subject to change on the flow of the readers' interest.

Thank you so much for reading!! Ready to embark on your unforgettable journey in Last Girl Alive?

You'll be meeting these guys quite soon ;)