Dutch van der Linde: Punishment

(Sorry, this photo made me laugh XD)

Dutch van der Linde X Female Reader

Summary: You have been away from the camp for quite a while and Dutch clearly isn't happy about it, which leads to him ignoring you when you return. You decide that making him jealous may be the only way to get his attention.

WARNINGS: smut/NSFW

Word Count: 3000

The last two weeks have been a little tough on you. You have been away from the camp on a long job and you were missing the comforts of your own home, even if that home was a gang of outlaws and a shared tent. What you missed the most was your boyfriend, Dutch. You knew that you were going to miss him when you went on this job but you all had to make sacrifices, plus you would see him again in two weeks.

You were excited to be heading back to the camp and when you arrived, you were greeted by warm welcomes and friendly familiar smiles. Something you would never tire of, the only face you didn't see was Dutch.

So, instead of waiting for Dutch to come and greet you, you went to see him. You didn't want to wait any longer until you saw him. However, when you went to talk to him, he pretty much just dismissed you. He was acting distant and just strange around you, he's been acting like that ever since you got back.

All you wanted to do was spend some time with Dutch but you can tell that he is upset about you being gone for so long. He was acting like a child and it was annoying you. However, luckily for you, you knew how to get Dutch's attention. He was allowed to ignore you but you knew that it irritated him when you didn't pay any attention to him. You knew how to get Dutch to start talking to you again and to start paying more attention to you.

So, you stopped trying to get him to talk to you, you stopped trying to get his attention by trying to make things better.

Instead, you started to spend more time with Arthur, you couldn't be bothered fighting to get Dutch to talk to you anymore. It didn't bother you too much, you and Arthur were good friends so you enjoyed spending time with him.

Then, you noticed Dutch watching you both. You could see his furrowed brow, clearly he was confused about why you had turned your attention to Arthur and you knew that it was only a matter of time before he got jealous.

You were talking to Arthur about nothing in particular but you felt eyes burning into you both, so you glanced in that direction. You smirked to yourself when you saw Dutch watching you both carefully.

You laughed at what Arthur said, casually resting your hand on his arm as you did so. You knew that the sight of you smiling and touching Arthur would be enough to push Dutch towards his breaking point. You could feel Dutch's gaze becoming harder, so you shifted closer to Arthur. You were pretty sure that Arthur was completely oblivious to what you were doing. It made you feel sorry for anyone who actually did flirt with him, he probably wouldn't even notice it.

Dutch watched the scene playing out in front of him. Sure, it might be stupid to get jealous over Arthur when he knew that neither of you had feelings for each other but he was worried that he had ignored you too much and pushed you away. However, when Dutch saw you smirk at him, he realised that you were just trying to make him jealous. That's when he realised that he had to do something to fix this.

-----

Later on, during the late hours of the evening, you were talking to Mary-Beth. You were talking to her about the problems with Dutch, about how he hadn't forgiven you for being gone for so long. The pair of you were standing around the side of a wagon in the camp, since it was a spot in the camp that people couldn't see, so it was more private.