John Marston: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

John is pretty soft and sweet after sex. He usually just settles comfortably in the bed with you, holding you against him and burying his face in your hair. He doesn't talk much, maybe just telling you that he loves you before you both lay in a comfortable silence. Gently caress and trace the scars on his face, he absolutely melts and you love the soft smile that forms on his face.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

John loves your thighs. They are so soft to touch, squeeze and hold on to. When you're laying together, his hand often mindlessly strokes up and down the outside of your thigh. He doesn't even realise he is doing. He also loves to lay his head on your thighs while you run your fingers through his hair or caress his cheek.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

John doesn't have too much of a preference where he finishes. As long as you were comfortable with it, he would just go for whatever was easier.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

John doesn't really have a dirty secret, especially not once you start dating. He might not be 100% comfortable with talking about sex but if he is comfortable with you, it isn't really a problem.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

John is relatively experienced, he knows what he is doing and won't disappoint. He is also a relatively fast learner, so if there isn't anything in particular that you like/enjoy, just let him know and he'll get it fairly quickly.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Probably missionary, it's a classic. It's simple but allows him to be close to you, able to see all of you and be able to kiss you. Absolutely will not object to you riding him though, he loves it. Being able to watch you and touch you. Why wouldn't he enjoy that?

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

John isn't usually very goofy, things tend to stay more serious but you both have your moments. When you are both in a particularly good mood, the pair of you can be playfully and giggly.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

John tends to forget from time to time but he does try to keep it all neat. He doesn't care too much about it, he thinks of it more as doing it for you. I suppose it's kind of a sweet gesture?

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

John tends to be intimate during the moment, which is how he likes to be with you. However, he is a little bit hopeless with romance. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't try. He does try and in his own way he can be quite romantic.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

It was something that John used to do quite regularly but doesn't need too as much anymore, since he has you. Now he only really resorts to that when you are not around and he needs to get himself off.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

John isn't super kinky but you might have to awaken that in him. He hasn't really experimented in those areas but he would be happy to explore that with you. If you have some kinks, he will give them ago. He might need some convincing and reassuring but he trusts you enough to give them ago.