Micah Bell: The Murfree Brood

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary:  You get kidnapped by the Murfree Brood and Micah comes to your rescue.

WARNINGS: Trauma, mentions or hints of murder/torture and sexual assault (nothing graphic), anything else that comes along with the Murfree Brood. But we got comfort and fluff for protection!

Word Count: 3200

You had left the camp in the early morning, wanting to spend the day just exploring some nearby land. It was a nice way to spend the day, peaceful and being able to organise your thoughts, plus it was a good way to become more familiar with the area.

You had been taking a break, letting your horse rest and wander as you sat down for a while. By the time you heard the sound of a branch breaking behind you, it was too late. Something hard hit you on the back of the head, knocking you out instantly.

Your heavy eyes opened slowly to the sound of talking and moving. Your head was pounding but you managed to focus your vision and hearing, realising that you were in an unfamiliar camp. You were suddenly on high alert.

Forcing yourself to focus more, you started to take in the camp some more. Your stomach dropped when you recognised the men as members of the Murfree Brood. You started to panic even more, you had heard the stories of these people and you were terrified. You had every reason to be so.

Only now you realised the position you were in. You were on your knees with your hands tied together above your head, tied to something on the tall post behind you. Your arms were already aching and you were sure that your knees would end up bruised and scraped.

You turned your attention back to the camp, back to the danger.

You watched the men moving around, unfazed by what else was happening in the camp. A group of them were laughing as they tortured a man that they were holding captive. You couldn't see him extremely well but you had a feeling he was from the city, considering the look of his ruined clothes. You grimaced to yourself and looked away, you just couldn't look at that any longer. You were trying not to listen to his screams and cried of agony.

You turned your head and noticed another woman, tied in a similar position to you but a few feet away.

She looked like a mess but you were sure you looked pretty similar to her. Her hair was a mess, her clothes torn and dirty. She was bruised and beaten, your heart ached for her. She looked tired and drained, her face stained in dried tears. She had clearly been here far longer than you have.

Your attention was pulled away from her when three of the men started walking over to you both, making you tense instantly.

Without the men doing or saying anything, the woman started crying. She was pleading and screaming as two of the men untied her and pulled her to her feet, they were only laughing at her.

Your eyes widened and you thrashed against your restraints, you wanted to help her but you couldn't even move.

"Leave her alone!" you shouted, as if that would do anything.

The two men only laughed again as they dragged her away and out of sight, but you could still hear her. The other man that was with them walked over to you with a sickening smirk on his face. He bent down in front of you and harshly grasped your jaw in his blood coated hand.

"It's alright pretty lady, it'll be your turn soon" he 'assured' you.

Instantly, all colour drained from your face. Any sound you tried to make was caught in your throat and your eyes were consumed by fear.