The Van der Linde Gang: Colm's Daughter Part 2

The Van der Linde Gang X Female Reader (Colm O'Driscoll's Daughter)

Summary: you and Kieran are reunited with Colm when he wants information on the Van der Linde gang.

Word Count: 3500

You slowly woke up with a groan, your head was pounding. You couldn't tell whether the pounding was due to the drink the previous night or from the hit on the head, probably both.

You sat up and started to look around, trying to figure out where you were. You were in a room that had the same coldness of a cell, in your opinion. The room had wooden walls and a boarded up window, you assumed that you were in some kind of cabin. There was some spare wooden planks propped up by the window, mostly likely left behind by mistake.

The only furniture that was in the room was the stripped cot that you were laying on and a table that was pressed against the opposite wall.

You stood from the bed, noticing that you were still wearing your usually clothes but all of your equipment was missing. You were mostly surprised that your hands weren't bound or anything.

Deciding to test your luck, you walked over to the door and tried to open it. You weren't surprised to find it was locked.

You heard movement on the other side of the door, so you retreated to the back wall of the room, as far from the door as possible.

The door opened and you waited to see who was responsible for all of this. Then, your father stepped into the room. You just sighed, you weren't sure whether to be surprised or not.

"Y/n, nice to see you again" Colm smiled, clearly proud of himself for getting you back here or that his men were capable of bringing you here.

"What do you want, Colm?" you asked bluntly, not interested in small talk. Obviously he wanted something or you wouldn't be here.

"Now that stings. I'm still your father, y'know" he frowned, placing his hand over his heart.

"Trust me, I know. I'm still trying to forget" you rolled your eyes at him. He should know that this act won't work on you. You had known him for too long, you knew when he was being sincere and when he wasn't.

"It is good to know that you haven't changed. That the Van der Linde lot haven't made you soft" Colm smirked, dropping his hand back to his side.

"Enough small talk, I'm not interested. What do you want?" you asked again. You already had a good idea of what he wanted. He probably wanted information on Dutch, this wasn't about catching up with his child.

"We want you to give us some information about our good friend Dutch. Tell us were the camp is" Colm told you honestly. At least you could appreciate that.

You furrowed your brow at him before remembering that you had wandered away from the camp some time late last night, wanting to get away from the loudness of the party. So the O'Driscolls hadn't actually found the camp, they found you just far enough away from the camp for them to not notice it. Still, it made you nervous that they had been so close to the camp in the first place. How could you have been so stupid to wander off drunk and alone?

"Come on, dad. You know me, I ain't going to speak" you scoffed, crossing your arms over your chest.

"I suspected that, you've always been stubborn...but our shared friend will probably be a little more chatty" he shrugged, not seeming surprised or deterred by your response.

"...what friend?" you asked carefully, dread creeping up on you.

"Ah, so now I have your attention" Colm smirked. Interesting.