Colm O'Driscoll: Dirty Little Secret

Colm O'Driscoll X Female Reader

Summary: You're reunited with a familiar face.

Word Count: 1800

The two O'Driscolls, who had firm grips on both of your upper arms, dragged you down some stairs and into a dingy room, all while you fought against them. The larger of the two lifted your restrained hands above your head and hooked the chain of the handcuffs over the thick metal hook that was hanging from the ceiling. Your arms strained above your head and your toes barely touched the floor, the position becoming uncomfortable very quickly.

You lashed out, managing to kick one of the men in the chest but that only earned you a strong punch to the ribs, a mix between a huff and a groan coming from you.

"Colm is gonna love this" the shorter O'Driscoll grinned and you weren't sure whether he was trying to scare you or if he was just genuinely proud of himself.

"Oh, I'm sure" you gave them a tight lipped, sarcastic, smile.

"Come on, let's go tell him" the shorter O'Driscoll playfully hit his friend on the chest before they both turned and walked away. You could only watch as the two men walked up the stairs, only hearing a door close behind them.

You groaned in a mix of pain and frustration as your toes lefts the ground, your body swaying gently. Finding your footing once again, you looked around the room.

It was small and dingy, dimly lit and cold. You hung in the middle of the room, facing the staircase. Against one of the side walls was a wooden work table that had a vice on one end, as well as a number of closed round hooks screwed into the table's edge. Tucked under the table was a wooden stool. On the other side of the room was a small accumulation of crates and sacks, probably just put there for storage.

Your attention turned back to the staircase when you heard the door open and close, followed by footsteps against the creaking steps. It was only a second later that the familiar figure reached the bottom of the stairs and was standing in front of you.

"Well, my boys really did a number on you, didn't they?" Colm observed, his gaze making its way down your body before returning to your face.

"If I didn't know any better I would think they don't like me" you huffed, toes scraping the ground again.

"You'd probably be right" Colm shrugged as he sauntered up to you.

"What do you want Colm?" you asked, hoping to move past the small talk.

"Now, don't blame me. I didn't ask them to bring you here. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time" he told you, holding his hands up in mock surrender.

"So you'll let me go?" you asked hopefully.

"That's something I've always liked about you. Your sense of humour" Colm teased. You huffed and thrashed against your restraints. "Relax, my dear. No need for you to hurt yourself further" he sighed.

"C'mon, just tell me what you want so I can tell you to fuck off and then you go running to my brother, telling him that you have me hostage or whatever. We both know that that's what's going to happen here" you put on a bored expression, holding his gaze.

"Can I tell you something, Y/n?" Colm asked, completely ignoring what you just said.

"Sure, how am I going to stop you?" you rolled your eyes.

Colm chuckled to himself, amused by your sarcastic and unfazed demeanour. "I've always liked you. You're brother and I were friends but you're the reason I didn't stab him in the back sooner" he hold you.