Charles Smith: Don't Hold Back

Charles Smith X Female Reader

Summary: You ask Charles to stop holding back.

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut (this is just smut)

Word Count: 2400

You and Charles had gone on a trip out of the camp under the guise of a hunting trip. The truth was that you both just enjoyed leaving the main camp and setting up a little camp somewhere else so that you could be alone for a while.

The two of you had set up a camp in an area that was surrounded by trees, giving it a secluded and private feeling. Somewhere the two of you could be alone without the disturbances of the outside world.

You had been sitting by a nearby lake, just talking and enjoying each other's company, until the sun started to set. That was when you both started walking back to the cosy camp.

But you didn't even make it back to the camp before your hands were on each other. Charles had you gently pushed up against a nearby tree, letting you lean back against it as he pressed his body to yours.

His hands moved over your body in a familiar way, sometimes you thought that he knew your body better than you did but you wouldn't have it any other way. His lips on yours, his hands on your body, you would never want to be anywhere else.

Charles had always been so gentle with you, ever since you first got together. His touches and caresses were gentle, soft and loving. He touched you like you would break if he did anything more. He treated you like you were something precious every time he touched you and you loved that about him.

However you could tell that he was holding something back. Charles was a strong man, you knew that. You have seen him sling fully grown men and deer over his shoulder but he never used that strength on you. Sometimes, when you were together like this, you could feel him holding himself back and that always made you curious.

Breaking out of your thoughts, you returned your attention to the man in front of you. One of his hands ran up your waist, his other hand cupping your jaw, as you wrapped your arms around his neck. One of your hands was buried in his hair while your other hand travelled down his back. You could feel his muscles moving under his shirt, you could feel the tension in them as he held something back.

"Charles?" you broke from the passionate the kiss, attempting to get his attention.

"Hmm?" Charles hummed in acknowledgement, encouraging you to continue saying whatever you wanted to say, as he started to press gentle and loving kisses down your neck.

"Stop holding yourself back" your voice was quiet, your nose pressed against his hair, as you spoke. You knew that he had heard you because he stilled completely, pausing before pulling away from you, only far enough away to look at your face.

"What do you mean?" Charles asked, his face completely blank, not giving away anything that he was feeling but that didn't really surprise you. He was good at keeping a straight face.

"You know what I mean, I can feel you doing it. You're holding yourself back, you've done it before, but I don't know why" you explained yourself, despite the betraying heat rising to your cheeks. As you spoke, you ran your hand over the tense muscle of his shoulder, as if to prove your point.

"I don't" he denied it, which you partly expected even if you didn't know why.

"You do. Stop it...please" you pleaded, bringing your hand up to caress his cheek affectionate, silently reassuring him that it was alright. As you finished speaking, you saw something flash through Charles' eyes, something that you didn't quite recognise but something that excited you. "Please?" you begged again, studying his face, seeing if you got the same reaction from him. You did.