Sean MacGuire: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

After sex Sean is extra affectionate. He is already really affectionate but these are the moments that he has you all to himself and can shower you in kisses while you are in his arms. He just wants to hold you or be held by you while sharing playful touches and kisses, smiling and even giggling together.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Sean loves your thighs. They're just so soft. He loves to stroke them, running his fingers across your soft skin, or squeeze them. He likes to rest a hand on your thigh as you sit on his lap, giving it a soft pat or squeeze every now and again. Most of all, he loves to press kisses to the inside of your thighs.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Anywhere, Sean really doesn't care all that much. Sometimes you have to remind him not to finish inside you. If you have a preference on where he finishes, he will just do that. He doesn't mind.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Sean doesn't have much shame so he doesn't have any secrets from you when it comes to sex. He is pretty open about everything and hopes that you are open with him about everything, he will encourage you to speak about what you want confidently.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Sean hasn't had as much experience as he would have people believe. But he has had some experience, just not a lot of it. He's not hopeless, he knows most of what he is doing. He probably just needs some guidance on his technique. However, he is eager to please and happy to learn, he just wants to make you feel good.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Missionary position because Sean can see your face and kiss you and be close to you. You riding him because he loves to watch you and squeeze your thighs, hips and waist. Sean also gets pretty excited to try out new positions or to mix it up sometimes, he is a little adventurous in this sense.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Sean is goofy and humorous most of the time. Sex with him is usually filled with giggles and laughter. However, Sean can actually be more serious in the moment. He still knows when to be serious and sometimes he wants to be serious in the moment.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Sean knows that he should groom down there and he usually does, especially once you start dating. However, he sometimes forgets. So it kind of a 50/50 chance he would have neatened himself up.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Even if you are both making jokes or giggling and laughing together, sex with Sean is still intimate. Being so comfortable with each other to be giggly during sex is a sign of intimacy, it shows that you're perfectly comfortable with each other. Again, Sean knows when to be more on the serious side and he can actually be really romantic, showering you in compliments while he showers you in affection.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Sean can be pretty damn insatiable and when you two weren't dating or you aren't around he has no shame in sorting himself out. It is a pretty frequent thing for Sean really.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

I can't think of a particular kink that Sean would have but he is definitely willing to give any kink you have a try. He is actually really enthusiastic to try out any kinks you have or want to try, so don't feel embarrassed to tell him about it. All you have to do is mention it and he will be trying it next time you are together. It's very likely that he is going to adopt some of your kinks.