Bill Williamson: Coincidence Part 2

Bill Williamson X Female Assassin Reader

Summary: you and Bill meet again, unsurprisingly under unfortunate circumstances.

Word Count: 2800

You finished packing up your belongings, packing it all neatly into a bag before slipping it over your shoulder. You glanced around the hotel room one more time, just to make sure that you didn't forget anything, before leaving the room.

You started heading down the stairs, managing to make it to the ground before you heard the voices coming from the bar. You peaked around the corner and saw law enforcement talking to the bartender.

You cursed to yourself before backing up, eventually turning around and silently hurrying back up the stairs. You returned to your room, making sure to lock the door behind you. It might save you a few seconds at least.

After locking the door securely, you glanced around while you thought about a way out. You cursed to yourself again when your gaze landed on the window on the other side of the room. Oh, this was so stupid.

You walked over to the window while you secured your bag on your back, you opened the window and leaned out. You looked down at the ground and the side of the building while you tried to think about how you would do this without hurting yourself.

When you heard footsteps approaching the door to your room, you glanced over your shoulder. Without a second thought, you climbed out of the window. You preferred your chances with climbing out of the window than facing the law men that were trying to open the hotel room door.

As you climbed down from the window, you scratched your arm on something. It teared the sleeve of your shirt and had left a cut on your upper arm. You only hissed at the pain, hoping that it wouldn't get infected or anything.

Once your feet hit the ground, you straightened out your clothes and hurried away from the hotel. It was a good thing that you were planning on checking out anyway.

You walked down the street, cautiously but trying to act casual, until you saw two lawmen walking towards you, clearly looking for someone. You quickly turned around and disappeared into an alleyway, you kept walking until you came out the other side.

When you were confident that there weren't any law enforcement around, you circled around to where you had hitched your horse. Once you got to your horse, you ran your hand over their mane and unhitched them.

As you were about to mount your horse, a large hand wrapped around your wrist. Whoever it was, they pull you away from the horse slightly. You turned around to face them with wide eyes, thinking that you had been caught.

"Uh, hey" Bill greeted you as he released your wrist, realising that it probably wasn't the best way to get your attention.

"Bill? Oh my God, am I glad to see you. I thought you were the law or something" you let out a breath of relief when you saw the familiar face. It had been a little while since you saw Bill but you found yourself genuinely happy and excited to see him again.

"The law's looking for you?" he asked, glancing around as if he was checking for any lawmen lurking around.

"Yeah, they must have gotten a lead or something. They came to the hotel that I was staying at...I had to climb out the window" you told him, earning a small chuckle from the man.

"Getting out of town then?" Bill asked, gesturing towards your horse.

"Yeah, you coming or are you busy?" you asked, smiling at him. You definitely wanted him to join you on the ride out of town, just so that you got some more time with him, but you figured that he probably wasn't in town for no reason.