Bill Williamson: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Bill is pretty much ready to sleep after sex, either sleep or just relax for a bit. He tries to keep up the tough guy act but just melts when you cuddle up to him. He is great to cuddle! He's so soft and comfortable and warm. He will wrap his arm around you, holding you close. He kisses the top of your head, letting out a content shy as you snuggle up to him. He's secretly a cuddler, change my mind!

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Bill likes your ass and hips. He likes to hold you by the hips and squeeze your ass. However, it's not just touching, he just likes to look sometimes. When you wear a pair of well fitted pants, Bill can't take his eyes off of you.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Bill isn't exactly a clean or neat person, he doesn't care much about where he gets it. Prefers to finish inside but it aware of the consequences so he won't, he can be somewhat responsible at times. He really doesn't care where it ends up.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Bill doesn't really have any 'dirty secrets' but he can be a little hesitant to actually talk about sex and what he might want. He is surprisingly shy about it. Sometimes he just feels lucky enough that you want him too so he doesn't want to push his luck. With encouragement he will become more comfortable with talking about it with you.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Bill doesn't have as much experience as he would like people to believe and most of his experience comes from a business interaction. However, the thing that he lacks experience in is intimacy and real genuine loving affection.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Bill loves having you under him, being able to see you and watch you and touch you. He likes having the slightly control that comes with being above you. However, having you in his lap, properly being able to watch every part of you, to touch every part of you. That's bliss in Bill's eyes.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Bill isn't very humorous in the moment, he leans more towards the serious side. However, he has his moments. More so when he is drunk, he becomes a little more giggly (he also becomes more sappy, I'll discuss that later XD).

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Bill has probably never even considered grooming down there so it's not going to be exactly well tended to.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Bill is inexperienced with intimacy but craves it more than he realises. It's a slow process, getting him to be completely vulnerable and intimate but he does get there with your love and patience. Intimacy just makes him melt, he really does love it.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

It wasn't something that he did a whole lot, just occasionally, less so now that he has you. When Bill does have to take care of himself, it's usually quick and a little rushed and he spends most of the time thinking about how you would take your time with him.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Bill isn't even completely sure what his kinks are and he wouldn't know to call them kinks even if he did know them. In the past sex had always been about getting off quickly and moving on, he never really considered taking the time to enjoy the little things and discovering the things he enjoyed. It's definitely something that you would discover together.