Sean MacGuire: Perfect

Sean MacGuire X Female Reader

Summary: Sean becomes a father

C/n = Child's name

Word Count: 1900

You didn't know what to expect. Of course you couldn't hide this from him but you had no idea how he would react. You were pregnant, there was no doubt about that, and it was definitely Sean's child, considering you had been dating for almost a year now. You loved him very dearly and you knew that he loved you as well, you just didn't know if he was ready to be a father.

Eventually, you found the right time to tell him the news. It was a quiet day in the camp, no big jobs coming up, it as the perfect time. You had pulled Sean away from the camp, asking him to go on a walk with you as an excuse to get him somewhere alone.

"Gee Y/n, if you wanted to get me alone so bad, you could've just said!" Sean exclaimed confidently as he followed you through the trees, walking further from the camp to give you both some privacy.

"Oh shush" you rolled your eyes, trying to suppress your amusement.

"Ah, y'know ya love me" Sean teased as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, stopping you in your tracks and pressing his chest against your back.

"Of course I do" you couldn't help but smile, he always managed to make you smile.

Sean beamed proudly before spinning you around in his arms and capturing your lips with his own. You instantly returned his kiss, your arms wrapping around his neck before you pulled away from him.

"But, I have to tell you something" you explained why you dragged him away from the camp, his forehead resting against yours.

"Alright, you can tell me anything, you know that" Sean nodded, running his hand up and down your waist in an effort to sooth you.

"Sean, I'm pregnant" you whispered, resting your hands on his shoulders as you waited for him to react.

"You're...pregnant?" Sean asked, his eyes going wide and his hand stilling on your waist. "It's mine?" he questioned before he could stop himself, still surprised by the news.

"Of course it's yours, Sean!" you slapped his arm, pulling away from him slightly.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean that, I just..." Sean's eyes widening even more and his grip tightening on your waist when he realised what he said. Of course he didn't think that it would be somebody else's and he definitely didn't mean to suggest that. "I'm going to be a father?" he asked, his voice and face turning soft. You just nodded, silently answering his question. "I'm going to be a dad!" he exclaimed excitedly as he wrapped his arms around your waist, lifting you off of the floor and spinning you around. He was stronger than he looked.

You hadn't expected him to react poorly, you had even expected him to be a little bit happy about it, but you didn't expect him to be this excited.

"You're happy?" you asked, with a small laugh, as your feet touched the ground.

"Happy? This is amazing, you're amazing!" Sean told you with a bright smile before he started to scatter kisses over your face, making you laugh. "Marry me?" he asked, his voice and face completely serious as he held your gaze.

"What? Are you being serious?" you asked with wide eyes, he couldn't be serious about this.

"Of course I am! I've wanted to marry you since the moment I met you, so...marry me, please" Sean asked you again, not hesitating for a moment. Everything about the way he spoke and looked, you could tell that he was serious, that he meant it all.