Lenny Summers: Forbidden Love

Lenny Summers X Female Reader (Andrew Milton's daughter)

Summary: You are the daughter of Andrew Milton, the only problem is that you fell in love with Lenny Summers. A man who runs with the Van der Linde gang, the gang that your father is hellbent on bringing to justice.

Word Count: 3200

You woke to the sound of somebody knocking on your bedroom door. You groaned slightly at the disturbance but it wasn't long before realisation hit you, your eyes shot open and you sat you. You looked around the room, anxiously taking in the sight of clothes sprawled around the room carelessly .

"Y/N, are you awake?" your father's voice came from outside the door. You paused before answering, looking down at the man sleeping beside you.

You gently shook the man awake, placing a finger over your lips to tell him to stay quiet. He just frowned in confusion, having just woken up and not knowing what was going on.

"Uh, yeah! Don't come in, I'm getting changed!" you called back to your father before turning back to the man in your bed. "My dad is outside, you need to get out" you whispered to him.

Lenny just nodded before carefully and quietly climbing off of the bed and starting to collect his clothes.

"Alright, hurry up, I want to speak to you about something" your father told you.

"Okay!" you called back, trying not to laugh as you watched Lenny nearly fall over as he pulled his pants on. You held your hand over your mouth to silence more laughter as you listened to your father's footsteps getting further away.

Once you thought that the coast was clear and the laughter had subsided, yous stood from the bed and started to get dressed as well.

"I'll see you tonight?" Lenny asked as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Of course, I'll meet you by the stables" you nodded with a smile as you walked over to him, standing in front of him.

"Perfect" he smiled before you lent up and kissed him, the kiss lingering as neither of you wanted to part from each other.

"Now get out of here before he sees you" you giggled as you pulled away from the kiss, pushing him away slightly by placing your hands on his chest. Lenny just smiled, kissing you quickly one last time, before climbing out of your bedroom window.

You finished getting dressed and walked out of your room, going to meet your father to see what he wanted to talk to you about.

It wasn't easy dating a member of the Van der Linde gang, especially when your father was the main detective who was dedicated to bringing them to justice. You father, Andrew Milton, had told you a little bit about the gang that he was tracking and mostly spoke of the man himself. Dutch Van der Linde. He would sometimes mention Hosea Matthews or Arthur Morgan but never really anyone else.

While your father was working on the case, he found out that they were sighted in a town pretty far from home. He would sometimes take you with him when he had to travel far from home, and that's what he had done that time. You were staying in a hotel in town and while your father was out with Agent Ross, you went into town...that's where you met Lenny.

You had just bumped into each other and, instantly, you knew that there was something between you. You spent four weeks in that town while your father worked and you spent nearly every day with the man you met in town. When your father had no luck with finding the gang he was searching for, you told Lenny that you had to leave, that you were going back home. That's when he came clean, he confessed that he was a member of a gang of outlaws. You spent that afternoon speaking about the Van der Linde gang and how your father was Agent Milton.