You are Soulmates (AU)

Soulmates AU: you see the world in black and white until you meet your soulmate.

You meet them when they save you from some O'Driscolls or from being robbed.

Arthur-

Arthur knew that he couldn't just walk away when he saw you getting robbed. He would hover his hand over his gun, approaching the criminal from behind and getting their attention. When the thief turned to Arthur and took notice of the gun, Arthur only had to make one more threat to scare them off. He only really planned on checking you were alright, giving you a quick nod and leaving you be but that wasn't what happened. When you turned your attentions to each other, your worlds burst into colour. Of course you would both be surprised and Arthur wasn't sure what to say, threatening somebody probably wasn't the best first impression. But when you smiled and thanked him, introducing yourself, he relaxes and introduces himself as well.

Dutch-

When Dutch saw some O'Driscolls harassing you, he decided that he had to act. The O'Driscolls were bad news and he didn't want you to be subjected to it, even though he doesn't know you. He walks over to you and the men, pulling out his gun since there is no way they are just going to walk away. He places his hand on your shoulder while telling the O'Driscolls to back off. As soon as his hand touches your shoulder, you both see colour for the first time. You are more than surprised and so is Dutch but it just makes him more determined to get you away from these men. Once he gets you away from them, you thank him and he just puts on a charming smile and introduces himself.

Micah-

Admittedly, Micah wouldn't save a random person on the street unless it profited him in someway. When he saw you getting harassed by O'Driscolls, he only really stepped in because they were O'Driscolls. You were definitely startled by the gunshots, the O'Driscolls either dropping dead or turning to shoot back at who ever was attacking them. You had to admit that it was a little impressive that one person could take down that group of men. Micah only planned on looting the bodies and telling Dutch that there were some O'Driscolls nearby, he didn't even intend on talking to you. But then you made eye contact and you could actually see the colour of each other's eyes. You were still in shock but now Micah was too. This was the last thing he expected and neither of you knew what to do. Micah would actually go to walk away, to just leave, he didn't need a damn soulmate, it was you that called after him and stopped him from leaving.

Charles-

Charles knew better than to cause trouble for no reason but when he saw you being harassed by some O'Driscolls, he knew that it was worth the risk to help you even if you were a stranger. It was only two O'Driscolls so it didn't take too much for Charles to scare them off. When Charles turned to you to make sure that you were alright, that's when you both saw colour for the first time. While you looked at him in surprise Charles made a small comment about fate, more so to himself than to you, before introducing himself properly. Even though you both know that you're soulmates, he makes sure not to go to hard to fast. After all, you were both still processing everything.

Javier-

When Javier sees you getting robbed by some man, he knows that he has to step in so that's what he does. He walks over to you both, placing himself between you and criminal. He tells the thief to leave, making sure they catch a glimpse of his gun. Eventually, Javier manages to scare him away. Javier turns around to you to see if you are alright and that's when both of your worlds burst into colour, surprising you both. Yes, he was surprised but it wouldn't take him too long before he recovers from it and put on a charming smiling. Javier would introduce himself and make a comment about wishing you could have met under better circumstances, making you smile.