Javier Escuella: Early Mornings

Javier Escuella X Female Reader

Summary: You and Javier wake up before the rest of the gang.

WARNINGS: this is just fluffy smut/NSFW. Sorry for a short chapter!

Word Count: 700

Javier slowly woke up to the early morning sun seeping into your shared tent. There was no sound coming from outside, so Javier guessed that most of the gang were probably still sleeping.

As he adjusted to the early morning, he turned his attention to you. You were sleeping beside him, your back pressed against his chest as he held you close by his arm wrapped around your waist.

Javier smiled fondly as he shifted closer to you. He just thought that you were beautiful, whether you are sleeping peacefully beside him or smiling at him when he returned to the camp after a job.

Pushing your hair out of the way, Javier started to gently kiss along your shoulder. You stirred slightly at the new touch but didn't wake up, only relaxing into his embrace once again. He continued to kiss up your shoulder until he reached the back of your neck, planting a few kisses there and making you stir again. He smiled when you hummed in approval and pushed back against him.

"Good morning, mi amor" Javier whispered against the back of your neck, his voice low with both sleep and arousal.

"Good morning" you smiled to yourself. Despite not even having opened your eyes yet, you pressed your hips back against Javier, earning a quiet moan from him.

"Turn around, hermosa" Javier placed another kiss to the back of your neck.

You obeyed and turned around in his arms, opening your eyes to be greeted by his affectionate smile and adoring gaze. You brought your hand to gently rest on his cheek as you lent in and kissed him.

Javier tightened his arm around your waist, pulling your body flush against his. His hand slid down your waist, over your hip, and down your outer thigh, feeling your soft skin against his palm. When he hand reached your knee, he gently lifted lifted your leg and hooked it over his hip.

He rolled his hips into yours, pulling a soft moan from you as you pressed yourself against him even more.

Reaching down between you both, Javier slipped his hand between your legs. God, he was glad that you hadn't worn pants to bed, only one of his shirts. Your soft moans and sighs were silenced by his lips but he could still feel when you bucked slightly against his hand.

"Javier, please" you whispered, almost breathlessly, as you rested your forehead against his.

Javier kissed you again as he gently rolled you over, so that you were laying on his back while he hovered over you. He didn't pull away from the kiss as he pushed his pants down just past his hips.

You wrapped your legs around his waist as he pushed into you, both of you moaning quietly against each other's lips.

Soon his mouth was on yours again as he started moving. His thrusts were lazy but intimate, his body pressed against yours. You wrapped your arms around him, one of your hands holding the back of his shoulder while the fingers of your other hand were buried in his hair, loose from not having been tied up yet.

Javier rested his forehead against yours, giving you a few short kisses as you combed your fingers through his soft hair. Your legs tightened around his waist as your head fell back against the pillow, allowing him access to your neck. He trailed hot kissed along your flushed skin before returning to your lips.

The two of you reached your ends together, muffling any sounds the other made with a deep kiss.

As you both came down from your highs, Javier slowly moved his weight off of you and lay down beside you, pulling you towards him.

"Do we have to get up?" you asked, not having a clue what time it was, as you rested your head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around his waist.

"I don't think anyone else is awake, we have some time" Javier assured you as he wrapped his arm around you to hold you a little closer.

"Good" you hummed as you nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck, making Javier laugh softly to himself.

"Te quiero" Javier whispered, making sure you were comfortable.

"I love you too" you planted a kiss against his neck before falling back to sleep with a content smile on your face. Javier just chuckled to himself as he pressed a kiss to your forehead, making sure not to disturb your sleep.

Requests?