Time of the Month

Arthur-

There is already a whole chapter for this with Arthur, so...go check that out if you missed it!

Dutch-

Dutch lives blissfully unaware of it until you tell him. Maybe you tell him because you have been a little irritable recently and feel bad, wanting to explain yourself. Maybe you tell him because he was trying to be intimate and you didn't want to because of it. It doesn't really matter, once he knows he is all about helping you. He got some experience in this area from when he was with Annabelle but other than that he never took much interest in women's issues. But you're different, he wants to look after you and take care of you. Doesn't really know what to do but will happily learn with some guidance, will buy you all the chocolates or sweet treats that you desire.

Micah-

You figured that Micah wouldn't want to hear about it, that he would turn up his nose and tell you that he doesn't want to know, so you never wanted to mention it to him. Finally you had to mention it to Micah, but you tried to just get past it and forget about it. Micah didn't react the way you thought he would. He just shrugged. You thought that he would be grossed out or something but he honestly didn't care. A bit of blood doesn't bother him, at least he understands why you have been acting strange. He isn't very good at understanding what you experience or how you feel but he'll try to help you if he can. It's when your in private, you'll be laying together and he'll start to rub small circles on the bottom of your back or your abdomen to ease the pain you were feeling. It's a sweet gesture coming from Micah, one that you didn't expect. Normally Micah is pretty passive about the whole thing and mostly ignores it but he has his moments.

Charles-

Charles isn't squeamish about it and appreciates when you're honest about it, it means that you're comfortable around him. It's all natural, after all, so why would it bother him? However, he does understand that you might be embarrassed or shy when it comes to talking about it. Charles knows all sort of herbal remedies and pain killers, he will figure out what works best for you and prepare it whenever you need it. Will lay with you for as long as you need with his hand on your stomach or lower back, occasionally pressing a kiss to your shoulder or your temple. He also understands if you need space and doesn't take it personally

Javier-

Javier knows what he needs to know but doesn't have too much practical experience in this area, he tries his best though. His care focuses on affection on comfort. He doesn't know how to take the pain or discomfort away but will do whatever you tell him works. He mostly just holds you and shows you affection. He will take some of your chores off of your hands so that you don't have to worry about them. He doesn't like to see in pain and wants to do whatever he can to take some weight off your shoulders. If this time of the month makes you feel insecure or gives you low self esteem, he is right there ready to remind you how much he loves you and how beautiful he thinks you are.

Sean-

Sean hasn't much experience with women, even less with actual relationships so it's never really been a thing that he thought about. It had never really been something that was apart of his life. Obviously he has the general idea about periods but never gave them a second thought. When you explained that it was your time of the month, he didn't really know how to respond because he's never had a woman tell him that before but it doesn't bother him. His main thought is 'alright, so what?' He feels bad when he sees you in pain and discomfort, he will always ask if there is anything he can do to help. Wait...you crave chocolate and sweets? Why didn't you say so sooner?! He will sit and stuff his face with you while telling you stories. Sean is a very effective distraction.