Dutch Van der Linde and Bill Williamson: Acceptance

Dutch Van der Linde X Female Reader
Bill Williamson X Female Reader

Summary: Dutch and Bill have had feelings for you for a while, loving everything about you. One evening, when they return from a job, they have to accept the choice you make.

Hey, another multiple choice chapter! At the end you can choose which man you end up with.

Word Count: 2700

The horses rode into the camp, carrying the men atop of them. Dutch and The Count led the three horses, followed by Bill and Arthur on their mounts. As they reached the area that the other horses where hitched, they dismounted and hitched their own horses. Arthur was quick to leave, getting called away by John to help him with something.

Dutch and Bill hadn't even began walking into the camp before their gazes settled on you. You weren't doing anything spectacular, simply walking through the camp with Karen. You had a wide smile on your face, laughing at something that the other woman had said. You tucked a loose strand of hair behind your eyes, letting Karen pull you over to another part of the camp.

Bill always thought that your smile was beautiful, no matter what it made him relax and feel safe. You made him feel like he was home. Dutch also loved your smile and he had told you so in the past, claiming that it could light up the night sky. They both thought that you were simply wonderful.

The two men could certifiably imagine coming back to the camp to you hurrying over to them with a smile on your face, taking them into your arms as you gave them a sweet kiss. They had both imagined it before, it's what they both wanted and yet it felt so out of reach.

Neither of them could help the smiles that appeared on their faces as they watched you disappear to another part of the camp. The two men glanced at each other, their smiles instantly fading. They only offered each other quiet mumbles before going their separate ways.

Yes, they both knew that the other was interested in you as well. They saw how the other looked at you, how the other spoke to you, how close the other was with you. Most of the time it didn't get in the way but in moments like these were was an undeniable tension in the air.

-----

Bill picked a bottle of beer from the crate, opening it before turning to return to the campfire, only to be interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hey, Bill. Anyone ever tell you you're a moron?" Micah asked, a taunting smirk on his face.

"I'm a what?" Bill asked through gritted teeth. Micah antagonised everyone in the camp, seeming to know exactly how to get under everyone's skin, but Bill was not in the mood to be dealing with him.

You glanced up from your seat at the campfire, wondering what was taking Bill so long. You frowned when you saw Bill talking to Micah, a frustrated look on his face. Sighing to yourself, you stood from your seat, you knew that Micah was picking on him and you didn't like it at all.

"Sorry, I'll use shorter words. Anyone ever tell you just how dumb you are?" Micah continued to provoke him, stepping towards Bill.

"Y'know Micah, you've got a might loud mouth-" Bill started, stepping towards Micah, but was cut off by another voice.

"Hey, you two, cut it out" your voice rang in his ears, instantly making Bill relax. You always seemed to have a effect on him.

"Yeah Bill, listen to the little lady" Micah's smirk only grew as they both turned their attention to you, seeing you walking over to them with an annoyed expression on your face.