You are Small but a Good Fighter

Just that beloved trope of a reader who is tiny but can throw a grown man over their shoulder and hand him his ass.

Arthur-

Arthur knew that he liked your height, that he thought it was endearing. You were pretty small compared to him and he thought that was kind of adorable and he loved how it felt to hold you in his arms. Admittedly, he is a little overprotective of you because of your height. He just doesn't want you to get hurt. He was definitely surprised but impressed when he saw how you took down a man twice your size. He wanted to advise you against being so reckless, if you needed help you should've have tried to him. But you seemed to have the situation more than handled. Maybe you don't need as much protecting as Arthur thought you did.

Dutch-

Dutch is already likely to think of you as precious and to be protected, and he just thinks this even more if you're short. You're so tiny and precious and he wants to look after you. So it definitely comes as a surprise when he sees exactly how you can take care of yourself. He never expected you to be able to handle somebody like that. After that he definitely takes you more seriously when you try to be assertive, because he knows that you could completely kick his ass if it came to it.

Micah-

Micah will tease you about your height but he actually thinks it's adorable. He likes that you're so much smaller than him. It's definitely a surprise when he sees you get into a fight with man and win with ease. Instantly turned on. Yeah, he likes that. He's always ready to deal with anyone who messes with you so he definitely likes that you can handle yourself, both because it's reassuring and because it's kinda hot to him. He asks you why you've been keeping that a secret from him. You notice that he teases you about your height a little less since that incident.

Charles-

Charles loves it! He thinks your height is adorable, loving the height difference, how you fit in his arms, and how you can curl up against his chest. However he was worried about you being able to protect yourself. He never said this to you but you're so small and vulnerable! When he first sees you completely destroy a man twice your size in a fight, he honestly loves it. He is thankful that you can defend yourself and that he doesn't have to worry about you when he isn't around.

Javier-

Javier thinks your height is pretty cute and probably has a few nicknames for you that have something to do with you being so short, but other than that he doesn't think too much of it. When he sees somebody bothering you, he is about to snap into action but didn't need too because you had already dealt with it, completely flooring the man that was bothering you. He's surprised but definitely impressed. He will just smile, asking you where you learnt that and telling you that it was pretty amazing. He likes that you can look after yourself.

Sean-

Sean just thinks you're the cutest thing he's ever seen, he absolutely loves your height. He might tease you about it but he does it with love, he wouldn't change a single thing about you. It definitely comes as a shock when he sees you beat up a man twice your size, he can only stare at you with wide eyes. Then he come back to reality and smiles bright, wrapping his arms around you. You're adorable and badass! He is going to brag about you even more now! Seriously, he's going to tell this story of a long time.

Hosea-

Hosea has never thought much of your height, it was just part of who you are and that was it. However it did make him a little nervous when you went into dangerous situations with them. He just worried that if something happened, you would be vulnerable. So when he sees exactly how you can handle yourself, he is actually relieved. He's surprised by your apparent combat skills and strength. When he gets to talk to you again, he asks why you didn't tell him you could do stuff like that and smiles, telling you that you handled yourself well, making you smile as well.

Kieran-

Kieran thinks your height is pretty cute but that's about all he thinks of it. You might be tiny but he is still putty in your hands. He's never even thought about you fighting before, he never even thinks about himself fighting. So when he sees you dealing with a man twice your size with a surprising amount of ease, he is speechless. He stutters as he asks you how you learnt to do that. He doesn't care that you're a better fighter than him and doesn't care if other people tease him about it, he loves you because he thinks you are amazing. Is super proud that you want to be with him.

John-

John thinks your height it cute and even teases you about it every now and again but not too much. He's probably a little more protective over you because of your height but he doesn't consciously think about it. When he sees you flooring a man bigger than himself, he is definitely surprised. Doesn't understand how it's physically possible. He's definitely more cautious about teasing you or annoying you in the future.

Bill-

Bill loves your height, he thinks it's just adorable and likes when you sit on his lap around the campfire, you just fit so perfectly! He doesn't think you can defend yourself, there is noway you could fight somebody, you're just so tiny. So when he sees you fight off a man larger than him and easily win, he's taken back. Then you just smile up at him as if you did nothing. He has to ask you why you didn't tell him you could do that kind of thing. He's impressed but a little stunned. He still thinks that you're absolutely adorable and will continue to tease you about your height until you put him in his place.

Lenny-

Lenny doesn't really think much of your height, other than thinking that you're perfect to cuddle because you fit in his arms so well. He doesn't underestimate you because of your height but he still didn't expect you to be able to fight like you were able too. So, when he did witness you completely destroy a man twice your size, he's impressed. When you returned to him, casually dusting off his hands, he just gives you a confused look. You both end up chuckling together as you escape the scene. Well, at least he knows that he doesn't have to worry about you.

Strauss-

Leopold doesn't really think about your height, it's just a part of you and he thinks that all of you is wonderful so he just doesn't have any thoughts on it. Obviously, he isn't exactly a fighter so he doesn't even consider what would happen if you got into a fight, not until it actually happened. He could only watched in a shocked silence as you easily brought down the man that was twice your size, probably twice Leopold's size. Well, at least he doesn't have to worry about anything bad happening when you're both away from the gang, you clearly have the situation handled.

Sadie-

Sadie never really thought much of your height, other than thinking it was rather cute. She knows not you judge you for your height and she doesn't make that mistake, but she still didn't expect this. She didn't expect you to be able to pretty much throw a grown man over your shoulder. She absolutely loves that you can take care of yourself in times of trouble, she knows that you'll be safe and that's what's important to her.

Trelawny-

Josiah thinks that your height just makes you so adorable and precious, probably meaning that he saw you as a little fragile as well. So he is actually a little pleased when he sees how you can fight, knowing that you don't need protection. He's definitely impressed, probably just watching in awe. He just loves you so much. Once it's over he has a bright smile on his face as he wraps his arm around you. He simply tells you how incredible your little show was!

Swanson-

The only time Orville even thinks about your height is when you're hugging or cuddling, he doesn't see it as important but that's when he notices it. He's never even considered how you would act in a fight or if you got into trouble. You were never a violent or aggressive person so you never gave him a reason to think about it. It definitely came as a shock when he saw you take down a man so much larger than you. He isn't one to advocate for violence but he knew that you both lived a dangerous lifestyle so it was a little reassuring to know what you would be alright if you got into trouble.

Requests?