Hosea Matthews: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Hosea knows that aftercare is just as important as sex, if not more so. Plus, he does enjoy the aftercare. He clean you up, make sure you're alright, anything you need. The pair of you will lay together and share a few kisses, a few tender touches, a couple words of love and affection.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Your face. I know, if he told you that you probably wouldn't believe him but it's true. He loves watching all of your expressions. Whether it's a concentrated expression while you are reading, the relaxed and peaceful expression when you're sleeping, the joyful expression when you're laughing or smiling. And, of course, the expressions of pleasure when you're both in the moment.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

As tempting as it is, he won't finish inside of you because of the risk of pregnancy. He has self control. He'll usually just finish on your stomach or thighs, quickly cleaning it up when he's done. He has been known to finish straight into a handkerchief, he's responsible. But if you invite him to finish onto you somewhere, he goes weak.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

It's not so much of a secret since everyone knows about your relationship but it's something that he isn't sure how he should feel about it. If you're significantly younger than him (which I assume you are), he feels a little bad for liking it.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Hosea is experienced, he has a few years on some other men in the gang and he has more charm than any of them. He is experienced and knows what he is doing. You will not be disappointed by a night with Hosea.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Either missionary or you riding him. It's intimate, he can see your face, he had touch and kiss you. Yeah, these positions are his favourites.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Hosea doesn't really joke around during sex but if the pair of you are having lazy morning sex, the two of you usually share a few giggles or soft laughter. Mostly, sex with Hosea is pretty serious. It's intimate and romantic, that's how he thinks sex should be. But he will do whatever he has to do to help you relax. If that means making a few jokes or something like that, he will happy do it.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Hosea it neatly trimmed below the belt, keeping it tidy.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Sex with Hosea is always intimate and romantic, it's like he doesn't know how to be any other way. He just likes to treat you like a goddess, he thinks that's just how you should be treated.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Hosea barely does this at all. In his younger days this was more frequent but now he doesn't feel the need as much. Once you're dating, Hosea doesn't need to sort himself out at all. You're enough to keep him satisfied.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

He's willing to try anything that you suggest but his main kink would be body worship. He pays so much attention to every part of your body and he loves when you take the time to cover his body in kisses and caresses as well.