They Notice that you aren't Eating Properly

WARNINGS: mentions of eating disorders (no particular one), the reader isn't eating enough.

Arthur-

Arthur isn't around the camp all that much so he doesn't notice it for a while. But when he is in the camp around meal time, he likes to sit and eat with you, enjoying your company. That's when he realises that you aren't eating as much as you probably should be. He doesn't say anything about it but he does think about it for a while and then realises that it's something that you do often. He is a little awkward with talking about it because he doesn't think it's his place to say, but he is concerned and cares about you. He is thankful when you agree to talk about it with him, and he is honoured that you trust him enough to talk about it with him. He doesn't really know what he is doing but he wants to help, he's good at listening and understanding.

Dutch-

When Dutch notices, he just observes for a little while, making sure that he was right and that this was something to be concerned about. At first he thinks it's an appearance thing, you aren't eating because you don't like your body (which he finds crazy), so he starts complimenting you. He hopes to boost your confidence, make you feel good about yourself and maybe you will start eating a more healthy amount. If it's not about your appearance, he wants to understand and will sit down with you. In the privacy of his tent were you can talk and be honest. He just wants to help, if you'll let him.

Micah-

Micah doesn't notice it at first, he doesn't pay attention to what people eat. He doesn't notice it until you start spending more time together. Then he notices the way that you don't eat when everyone else is or if you do, you have about half the portions of everyone else. He doesn't think too much of it at first, it isn't his business, but then he slowly starts to get worried about it. It isn't healthy, he can see that. He will eventually confront you about it, perhaps a little too abruptly. He doesn't have any idea how to go about trying to help you but he tries to express that he wants to help you, he doesn't like confessing things like that. He doesn't know how to help but he tries, he tries to offer you some reassurance.

Charles-

Charles is very observant so he notices that you aren't eating properly pretty quickly, it helps that he pays more attention to you than the others anyway. It instantly bothers him, he doesn't like that you aren't looking after yourself. He doesn't really know what to do about it, if he can do anything about it, but he's going to try. He is very calm and comforting when he confronts you about it, he just wants you to know that he cares and wants to help. If there is anything he can do to help you eat more, he will do it. He'll take you hunting and cook for you, he will look after you if you will let him.

Javier-

Javier notices pretty quickly once you start spending more time together, it's not too difficult to notice that you don't eat at much as the others. It instantly concerns him and he starts to think about it pretty often, subconsciously keeping an eye on you. He starts to notice that you seem to eat more, that you eat better, when you are in a good mood and are distracted by something. So, he tries to help by using that knowledge. When you're eating together, he makes sure to keep talking to you, keeping you distracted from the food, and making you laugh. If it's something to do with your self esteem or how you view your appearance, he is already on the case, complimenting you and flattering you with a painful amount of sincerity.

Sean-

It was something that Sean gradually started to notice, since he wasn't the most observant person. It concerns and worries him, he doesn't want you mistreating yourself in anyway. He wants you to look after yourself. He isn't sure what to do about it but he would like to help if he could. He thinks that maybe eating with you more often would help, he didn't know why but he just wanted to do anything he could. Somehow he manages to get you eating without even realising it. He doesn't even do it on purpose. But when you sit down to eat together, he has all of your attention, not the food. He distracts you from all thoughts of food just by telling one of his stories. He didn't notice that at first but once he did, he started doing it on purpose. He was glad that he was able to help you.