Charles Smith: Interrupted

Charles Smith X Female Reader

Summary: Some private time with Charles gets interrupted.

WARNINGS: some NSFW/smut

A short one...oops...

Word Count: 800

The sound of the music gradually faded away until it was just a soft sound being carried through the trees by the wind. Your fingers were laced through Charles' as he guided you over tree roots and fallen branches.

"Do you think we're still a little close to the camp?" you asked, your smile never falling from your face as you both started to come to a stop.

"Everyone's drinking, they won't even notice we're gone. We can move further away if you want" Charles offered, already turning to you and wrapping a strong arm around your waist.

"No, just here is fine" you decided, all worries disappearing as you melted into Charles' embrace. You looped your arms around his neck, holding yourself closer to him so that your chest was pressed against his.

Charles smiled as he brought his other hand up to cup your jaw, bringing his lips down to meet yours. You instantly returned his kiss, your fingers tangling loosely in his hair. His hand lay flat against the small of your back, holding you against him as he deepened the kiss.

The camp wasn't exactly made for privacy and neither you or Charles had your own tent, so neither of you had much of a choice but to just disappear into the woods for a while. It wasn't even the first time you had done so.

Charles stepped forward, gently guiding you backwards until your back touched the tree behind you. The hand on your jaw dropped to your waist before moving to your hip, giving it a gentle squeeze before his fingers started to work on opening your belt and the front of your pants.

You combed your fingers through his hair while your other hand fell to the back of his neck in an attempt to deepen the kiss some more.

Charles pulled away from the kiss as he slipped his hand under the waistband of your pants, earning a soft gasp from you.

One of your hands fell to his shoulder, holding it to keep yourself upright. Your other hand landed on his bicep, your fingers curling in the material of his shirt. Charles smiled to himself as your head fell back against the tree, a quiet moan falling from your lips as you smiled.

As you felt yourself getting closer and closer to reaching your end, Charles kissed you again. You instantly kissed him back, his mouth muffling the sounds you made.

The sound of footsteps approaching caught the attention of both of you. Charles pulled his hand away as you both cursed, trying to move away from each other but it was too late.

"Charles? Y/n" Arthur asked as he approached you both, appearing just in time to see Charles withdrawing his hand from your pants. Awful, awful timing. "Oh shit, I uh, sorry, I'll just...yeah. Sorry" he apologised, speaking quickly with widened eyes and a bright red face. He reacted quickly, turning around and walking away. Trying to get away from there and back to the camp as fast as possible.

"Oh my god" you groaned, feeling like your face was on fire, as you buried your head in Charles' chest.

"Sorry...we probably should have moved further away from the camp" Charles sighed, running his hand other your hair and wrapping his other arm around you.

"It's not your fault" you mumbled into his chest, making him chuckle a little bit.

"Hey, it's just Arthur. It could have been worse" Charles reminded you and you knew that he was right, Arthur was a friend but you weren't sure if that made it better or worse.

"I know" you nodded, your face still buried in his chest. You refused to pull away until your face had returned to a normal colour.

"He isn't going to go around telling everyone about it like some of them would. Probably won't look either of us in the eyes for a while though" Charles said, making you laugh this time. "Want a drink?" he asked, kissing the top of your head.

"Need a drink" you corrected him, pulling away form his chest and smiling up at him. Charles nodded, stepping away from you, letting you fasten your pants.

"Ready?" Charles asked and you just nodded, slipping your hand back into his as you walked back towards the camp.

Once you got back to the camp, you walked over to the crate of beers. Charles grabbed two bottles, opening them both before handing one to you and keeping the other to himself. You both turned around, only to see Arthur walking towards the crate of beers as well.

As soon as you saw each other, both your and Arthur's face turned red. Arthur offered your both an awkward nod before grabbing his own drink and walking away. You looked up at Charles and were surprised to see that even his cheeks seemed a little flushed. It was a rare sight but you had to admit that you kind of enjoyed it.

"He'll forget all about it by morning, he's been drinking as well" Charles assured, both you and himself.

You groaned, hiding your heated face with one hand, making Charles laugh again as he wrapped his arm around you. Arthur had certainly killed the mood but you and Charles could still enjoy your night, just in a different way.

Requests?