Micah Bell: Make Me

Micah Bell X Female Reader

Summary: Micah has had enough of your aggressive flirting and decides to punish you. He just didn't expect you to enjoy it as much as you did.

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut

Word Count: 2400

Micah glanced up from his seat at the campfire and instantly tensed when he saw you walking towards him, his fight or flight response kicking in. You were a flirt, there was no denying that, but you seemed to focus all of your attention on him. At first he had smirked, he had approached you first and you seemed to give back as good as you got but he hadn't expected how it would escalate. You started approaching him first, teasing him like he would try to tease you.

The part that annoyed him the most was that you had a strong effect on him, you managed to make him flustered, you could get reactions out of him, and he hated you for it. He tried to ignore you but the more you realised how much you effected him, the more you tried to get under his skin. You never cared who was around, you just wanted to get a reaction from him. He hated it.

"Hey, Micah" your voice brought him out of his thoughts.

"What do you want?" Micah's voice was harsh as he glared up at you.

"Well, that wasn't very nice" you pouted, his words not actually bothering you. You were used to that sort of response from him but you didn't mind at all, it meant that you were indeed having an effect on him.

"Do I look like I give a shit?" Micah snapped, looking away from you and turning his attention to the fire.

"Now you're just trying to hurt me" you frowned as you sat down beside him. Javier and Arthur, who were also sitting around the fire, were already smirking to themselves.

"What a shame" Micah rolled his eyes.

"I have an idea of how you can make it up to me" you hummed, running your hand up his arm and feeling him tense. You tried not to chuckle at his reaction.

"You're relentless" he muttered, still not looking at you.

"I know...and it will work out for me one day" you shrugged, a small smirk growing on your face.

"Keep dreamin'" Micah scoffed but he didn't sound very convincing.

"Oh, I will. Trust me" you smirked as you lent closer to him, whispering as your lips brushes against the shell of his ear, placing your hand on his chest.

You felt the shiver that ran down Micah's spine but the satisfaction didn't last long. He grabbed your wrist roughly and pushed you away, standing up before just walking away from you.

"I've never seen Micah flustered before, you have a special talent" Javier chuckled. "Keep it up, it gives us all a good laugh around here" he encouraged you, making you laugh.

"Yeah, he needs a taste of his own medicine. He walks around here harassing everyone, it's nice to see him on the other end of it" Arthur nodded in agreement, laughing along with you both.

-----

Micah was sitting at a table in the camp with a drink in his hand. You smiled a little bit to yourself, he looked so tense and grumpy but that wasn't anything new. You walked up to him from behind.

"Hey" you greeted him, placing your hand on Micah's shoulder. He just muttered something under his breath, something that you didn't understand.

You just moved to stand in front of him, your fingertips brushing up his shoulder and against the back of his neck. Micah had to suppress a shiver.