Oral Sex

WARNINGS: smut/NSFW (duh)

Arthur-

Giving:
We all know that even though women love Arthur, he is awful at talking to them so this is something that he does a whole lot but he does still have some experience. He might even surprise you with how good he is at it, maybe he is just a natural but you have no complaints. He likes when you curl your fingers in his hair and he actually likes when you tug on it a little, that (along with your moans) lets him know that he is doing a good job.

Receiving:
Arthur genuinely feels lucky. We all know how self deprecating he is but he feels a million times better about himself when you offer something like this. His hand instantly lands in your hair, just combing his fingers through it. He will look down at you every now and again but oh my God that sight is a lot for him, his head will fall back and his eyes with flutter shut as a moan passes his lips.

Dutch-

Giving:
Dutch knows exactly what he is doing, he knows exactly what buttons to press to get a reaction to you, he knows how to make you squirm and how to make you say his name. He isn't shy about it, he will look up at you and make eye contact until you throw your head back and screw your eyes shut. He's confident about his skills and has a cocky smirk on his face when you finish.

Receiving:
Dutch kind of has two modes. The first is gentler, treating you like a goddamn princess while you're down on your knees. He runs his fingers gently through your hair and praises you. The other mode is a little rougher. Tugging on your hair, controlling your movements, and being more demanding. Either way, he will talk to you and praise you and he has a filthy mouth.

Micah-

Giving:
Micah enjoys giving more than you might expect. He likes having you squirm and be completely at his mercy. He likes having control over your pleasure and this is the perfect way to do so. When he is in the mood to mess with you, he will edge you for what feels like hours until you are practically begging.

Receiving:
Micah is pretty demanding, no surprise there. He will instantly have his fingers curled in you hair, fingers scratching your scalp, tugging on your hair, pushing your head down. This is all to be expected. He will definitely dirty talk, he has a lot to say about how you look down on your knees. He isn't exactly gentle and he will push you to your limits. But if you like Micah, I assume you're into that.

Charles-

Giving:
Charles often puts your pleasure before his own, so he is all about giving. He will spend more than enough time down there, usually getting you to finish twice before pulling away. Your hand is always in his hair, your fingers tangling and gently pulling at it, it's so soft between your fingers. His hands won't be still either, he'll be caressing every part of your body.

Receiving:
Charles is practically slightly apart from a few quiet moans. He isn't very demanding or controlling, he mostly lets you have the control in this situation. But every now and again he will give you some guidance if he wants something specific. His hand will mostly be in your hair but he sometimes caresses your cheek, tucking your hair behind you ear.

Javier-

Giving:
Oh, Javier knows what he is doing. He knows how to work your body to get the reaction he wants, and he will smirk against you when he hears you moan his name. Tangle your fingers in his hair and tug, he loves it, it only encourages him. He will only stop every now and again to compliment you or say something to get you even more flustered.

Receiving:
Javier still knows exactly what to say to get you flustered or to encourage you. He will tug on your hair, he likes it and figures that you would as well. Praises and compliments fall from his lips almost constantly. The hand in your hair will occasionally try to guide your movements. Oh and he will definitely return the favour afterwards, he won't leave you high and dry.