They See Your Scars

Request: they see your scars for the first time. Scars from various things like knife fights, gunshots, animal attacks.

Arthur-

It's actually very intimate for Arthur. He's insecure about his own scars but he thinks that you look so beautiful with or without them. He has always seen scars as something ugly, you change his opinion on that. He finds himself subconsciously paying attention to them, tracing them and pressing gentle kisses to them. He is interested in hearing the stories behind them and he will share the stories behind is own scars. It's a gentle, intimate and personal moment.

Dutch-

Dutch isn't bothered by your scars, he will cherish them because he cherishes you. Loving kisses and gentle caresses. If you're insecure about them, he is pretty damn quick at fixing that problem. Dutch doesn't have as many scars as some members of the gang, nowhere near as many as Arthur has, but he's got a couple. He would like to hear the story behind your scars if you want to share them and he will tell you the stories behind the few he has.

Micah-

Of course Micah has scars of his own but he has never seen them as something to be insecure about or anything, so he doesn't really think much about other people having scars. When he sees your scars for the first time, he doesn't really think much of them. But he does develop a fondness for them. He'll ask for the stories behind some of them, pretending not to care too much but he is genuinely curious. To him, the scars just prove that you are tough and you can take care of yourself.

Charles-

Charles has a few scars of his own, both from men and wildlife. He is silent, as usual, when he sees your scars for the first time. Of course he won't think any differently of you, he loves you so he loves your scars. His touch his so gentle when he touches them for the first time, runnings his thumbs over them affectionately. He doesn't make a big deal out of it at all. He is curious about the stories behind them but only when you want to talk about. Of course, he will share the stories behind his scars as well.

Javier-

Javier is just curious, really. His runs his fingertips over the scars, planting light kisses over them. He adores you so he adores your scars as well, it only makes sense, and he wants you to know it. He will ask about the stories behind your scars once he knows that you are comfortable with that. Knowing more about your scars means knowing more about you, even if it's just little things, so of course he wants to hear about them.

Sean-

Sean is fascinated by your scars. He wants to know the story behind each one of them and will tell you how badass they make you look and how badass he thinks you are. He is just completely in awe over them. It will be almost impossible for you to feel any insecurities about them because Sean loves them enough for both of you, he constantly tells you how amazing he thinks they are. Because it's true!

Hosea-

Hosea has seen his fair share of scars in his time, and had gotten his own as well. He knew that scars came along with the life style most of the time so he wasn't completely surprised when he saw yours for the first time. He knows that every scar has a story and he likes to hear them, feeling like he is learning more about you. He's not going to treat you differently because of them, obviously. He loves you, scars and all.

Kieran-

Kieran frowns when he first sees your scars, especially the more jagged ones, the ones that looked like they took longer to heal. He doesn't like thinking about you in pain and he is aware that these must have hurt you a lot for a long time. He asks if any of them still hurt as he gently traces his fingertips along some of them. When you tell him that they're all healed and don't hurt anymore, he relaxes. He doesn't like to see you hurt or know that you have ever been hurt but he doesn't dislike the scars. They are a part of you and he loves you so he loves them. He will listen to the stories behind them as he traces them.

John-

Admittedly John was curious about how you knew how to deal with scars so well. Of course other members of the camp knew how to patch up wounds but you were definitely educated on the best ways of healing scars, John realised this when he got the scars on his face. You helped him during the healing process and even helped him feel comfortable with them, you helped him feel confident about them. When he saw your scars for the first time he was surprised since you had never mentioned it but it did explain some things. He wouldn't be 'put off' by your scars, he's just a little surprised and curious. You had so many and he wanted to know how you got them. He loves when you gently trace your fingertips against his scars so he will do the same to yours.

Bill-

Bill is silent when he sees your scars for the first time, not wanting to say the wrong thing. He never thought that scars could be attractive before. His movements are careful, as if he was going to hurt you if he wasn't, but he gently touches them, feeling them under the rough pads of his fingertips. A part of Bill likes that you remember all the stories behind each scar, it's actually a little impressive to him. He likes to listen to the stories over a drink or by the fire or while you're wrapped in each other's arms. He feels a sense of pride when he knows that he is the only person to know the stories behind your scars, it makes it feel somewhat intimate to him.

Lenny-

Lenny is just the sweetest. He doesn't want to stare because he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable but he can't help it, he's just curious. He relaxes when you tell him that it's alright with a smile. He also appreciates some reassurance about it being okay to touch them, reminding him that it doesn't hurt at all and you really aren't bothered by them. He also doesn't want to ask about them but you can tell that he is curious, again you tell him that it's alright to ask about them. You end up telling him the stories behind them all. Lenny just doesn't want to step out of line or do something that you're uncomfortable with. He relaxes pretty quickly, just needs some encouragement at first.

Strauss-

Leopold doesn't have any scars of his own, at least not ones like yours. He is a little surprised when he first sees them, only because he hadn't been expecting it. It really doesn't bother him, they are just scars, no big deal. He doesn't pay any extra attention to them or anything, he only does that if you're insecure about them and he wants to show you that there is nothing to be insecure about. The first time he asks about a story behind a scar, you are lying together and his gaze just happened to land on it and he became curious. After that he started asking about some more of your scars.

Sadie-

Sadie isn't one to judge someone for their scars but she isn't one to romanticise them either. She loves your scars because they are a part of you but, of course, she wishes that you never had to experience that pain. She will idly trace them when you are lying together and press adoring kisses to them when you are together. She does like to hear the stories behind them, whether it's because they are interesting stories or because you want to talk about them or because it reminds you both what you had been through and what you are able to survive and come back from.

Trelawny-

When Josiah first sees your scars, he sighs but isn't shy about reaching out to touch them, gentle caresses of course. Of course he still thinks that you are beautiful, it never changes his opinion on you, just reminds him how much you have been able to survive. In a way it's wonderful to him, in another it's heartbreaking. He likes to listen to the stories behind them, partly because they are your stories, partly because they are so exciting. He pays so much attention to them but not in a way that makes you uncomfortable, only in a way that makes you feel cherished.

Swanson-

Orville is definitely a little surprised when he first sees the scars, simply not expecting it. However he is curious and concerned. He will ask you about them gently, telling you that you didn't have to tell him anything if you weren't comfortable with it. He was happy to find that you were comfortable enough to talk about them with him and to have them on show around him. Orville likes to just lay with you, gently tracing your scars. It relaxes him and it feels intimate and personal, knowing you trust him enough to see these parts of you. Of course he doesn't like the fact that you have been in so much pain in the past but he is glad that you are alright now.

Requests?