Micah Bell and Lenny Summers: Could Do Worse

Micah Bell & Daughter Reader
Lenny Summers X Female Reader

Summary: You're dating Lenny but you're also Micah Bell's daughter, it's a mess waiting to happen.

Word Count: 3300

You sat on the edge of your cot and stretched your arms over your head with a small groan. You kicked your shoes under the cot, getting them out of the way so that you wouldn't trip over them in the morning.

The canvas of your tent lifted open and somebody stepped inside but you didn't react, you had been expecting it.

"You're late" you told him as your arms dropped back to your sides, hands landing on the cot.

"Sorry. Blame your dad, he only just went to his tent" Lenny apologised as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm only joking" you assured him with a smile, making him relax and smile as well.

"Trust me, I wish I could have come earlier" Lenny said, walking over to you.

"I know, so do I" you sighed as he sat down beside you.

All the sneaking around was frustrating but when you're father is Micah Bell you have to be a little more careful. You already knew that he didn't like Lenny, for absolutely ridiculous reasons that made you beyond angry, and neither of you thought that he would react well to your relationship.

"Hey, don't worry about it" Lenny smiled softly as he tucked your hair behind you ear, making you look at him. "It's annoying but I don't mind, you're worth it" he sounded so sincere that it made your heart flutter.

"You're just the sweetest" you gushed as you lent into him, capturing his lips in a tender kiss.

As usual, you and Lenny ended up cuddling on your cot. Your arm wrapped around his waist and your head resting on his shoulder while he had his arm wrapped around you.

"How was town?" you asked, tilting your chin up to be able to look at his face.

"It was alright. A nice break from the camp until Sean got into an argument with some drunk. It would've been better if you were there though" Lenny pressed a kiss to your forehead and gave you a light squeeze.

"He's always causing trouble, I'm not even surprised" you chuckled, shaking your head at him.

"Neither am I" Lenny laughed along with you.

"I wish you didn't have to go before morning" you confessed with a small sigh. You just wished that you could have more time together.

"So do I but I'm going to stay here for as long as I can. How about we go into town tomorrow? When the others go on that job?" Lenny suggested.

"I would like that a lot" you smiled, pressing a quick kiss to his jaw before resting your head against his shoulder again. It wasn't long before you ended up falling asleep in Lenny's arms.

-----

"Hey Y/n! You awake? Bill's hungover and won't get off his ass, we need another gun-" Micah's voice was what abruptly woke you up the next morning.

You and Lenny shot up on the cot into sitting positions, both of your gazes landing on your father, who was standing in the entrance of your tent.

Lenny must have fallen asleep last night as well, meaning that he hadn't crept away to his own tent before morning. This is exactly why you both kept your meetings as secret as possible.

Now, here you were. Micah had paused in the entrance of the tent, just looking between you both as if trying to decipher what he was seeing.

"What the fuck is going on?" Micah asked, his voice low. You could tell that he was angry, he wasn't trying to hide that, but you could also tell that he was holding a lot back.