Josiah Trelawny: NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Josiah knows that aftercare is important and he enjoys it as well. He'll clean you up and make sure that you're alright. Once he is confident that you are fine and comfortable, he will wraps his arms around you and hold you against him. He compliments you, speaks words of affection, strokes every bit of exposed skin that he can find, and gives you lingering kisses, pressing sweet kisses to your forehead, neck, jaw or cheek.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

If you asked him, Josiah would answer that he loves every part of you and you would smile and roll your eyes but he really means it. He loves every part of you. He loves your figure as a whole, the way your body feels against his when he wraps his arms around you.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Josiah will sometimes ask you where you want him to finish, something within him likes hearing you tell him what you want. Normally he just finishes on your stomach or thighs, making sure to clean you up afterwards. He doesn't let you lay in it or anything, he is pretty quick to clean you up. I mean...manners, am I right?

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

I can't see Josiah having any dirty secrets, at least that he wouldn't tell you. Once you're together and are comfortable with each other, he isn't going to keep any secrets from you and he wouldn't expect you to keep secrets from him. If one of you wants something or wants to try something, he hopes that you're comfortable enough with each other to just talk about it.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Josiah is experienced, he's had his fair share of partners. He knows what he is doing when it comes to your pleasure, before you know it he will know your body better than you do.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

You'll never get bored of one position with Josiah, he will happily try most positions. But he favours positions were he can see your face, whether you're beneath him or sitting in his lap, he likes to be able to see your face and the expression of pleasure. He also likes if you're in a position were he can hear you moan in his ear, he loves that sound.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Josiah is normally pretty serious in the moment but he can definitely joke around with you. It's usually pretty intimate and passionate but if you're both in a cheerful mood, the pair of you can end up laughing and giggling together.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Josiah is well groomed all round. He keeps every neat and tidy, that includes below the belt. I'm sure nobody would be surprised considering the way he usually presents himself.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Sex with Josiah is intimate. He likes to keep it passionate and romantic, wanting you to feel as special as he thinks you are. Plus, he just likes being close and intimate with you.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Before dating you, Josiah did it every now and again when the mood struck him. Now that you're dating, he doesn't jack off as much. He never does it when he is with you, the only time that he does it now is if he is away from the camp and away from you for a while but other than that, he doesn't feel the need since he has you.