Lenny Summers: Forbidden Love Part 3

Lenny Summers X Female Reader (Agent Milton's Daughter)

Summary: Hosea remembers where he has seen you before.

Word Count: 4200

Hosea sighed, he knew that he shouldn't disturb Dutch but he also knew that he had no choice. He had to speak to Dutch about this. He knew that he had recognised that face somewhere, a faint and seemingly unimportant memory but he still recognised her face.

Lenny had brought her back to the camp many times now and she had become a friend of the gang's, Dutch liked her, Hosea liked her...that was until he remembered where he had seen her face before. Now, Hosea didn't know what to think.

As the camp settled down, Hosea stepped into Dutch's tent and closes the canvas behind him. "Dutch, I need to speak with you about something" Hosea spoke as he stepped further into the tent.

"Of course, what is it that you need?" Dutch asked, looking up at the older man as he closed his book and placed it down on the bed beside him.

"It's about Y/n" Hosea sighed, knowing that Dutch probably wasn't going to have the best reaction to this information.

"Y/n? Has something happened to her? Has something happened between her and Lenny?" Dutch asked, his eyes widened slightly, he was clearly concerned and that made Hosea sigh again.

"Not exactly but it is important. You remember I said about recognising her from somewhere?" Hosea asked.

"Sure, I suppose" Dutch nodded, his brow furrowing in slight confusion.

"Well, I remembered where I had seen her before" Hosea told Dutch, now he seemed a little more interested. "Do you remember when we went into town and ended up having to head out early, because we saw Detective Milton?" he asked. Hosea was pretty sure that Dutch would remember that but it had happened a while ago, before Lenny had brought you back to the camp for the first time.

"Yes" Dutch nodded again, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees.

"Milton was with a young woman. I thought nothing of it at the time but I believe that woman was Y/n" Hosea explained, waiting for a reaction from his friend.

"You mean that Y/n knows the Detectives? You really think she is working with them, she is only a girl, only Lenny's age" Dutch frowned, not sure whether he should believe it. You were Lenny's age, it would be unlikely that you had a job in the detective agency.

"I don't think that she works with them, I believe that she may be Milton's daughter" Hosea shook his head, correcting the other man.

Dutch sighed as he ran his hand over his face, wondering how to handle this situation. "How will we tell the boy?" Dutch asked, looking to Hosea for advice as he often found himself doing.

"Together...and with sensitivity" Hosea spoke gently and Dutch juts nodded.

They both felt bad for having to break this news to Lenny, you clearly made him very happy and they hated that they had to tell him that you had been using him this whole time. This wasn't going to be an easy conversation but it had to happen, the two men knew that.

With seemingly perfect timing, Dutch and Hosea stepped out of Dutch's tent to see Lenny walking through the camp, passing them. The two men shared a look before nodded and turning back to the younger man.

"Lenny, son, can we speak with you?" Dutch called out to the man, trying to sound as casual as possible even though this was a serious situation. He didn't want to worry the rest of the camp just yet.