Dutch van der Linde: NSFW Alphabet

Hi, before we start this shit show, I just want to say one thing. You might have noticed that I'm not 100% comfortable with writing graphic NSFW/smut scenes. I can read it perfectly fine but I can't write it. XD. And this is definitely NSFW and is pretty graphic, so I have done my best and I hope you all like it!

Dutch van der Linde X Female Reader

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut (duh), probably more graphic than my other NSFW content

(template was found on Tumblr)

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Dutch is good at aftercare, he knows that it's just as important as the sex. He'll hold you and make sure that you're alright. He'll stroke your hair, making sure it is out of your face, he'll caress any part of your skin that is accessible to him. He will speak soft words of love and affection as he presses kisses to the top of your head.

B = Body part (Their favorite body part of yours)

Dutch loves every part of your body and often tells you that. However, his favourite body part of yours is probably your hips. Surprisingly not just for sexual reasons either. He likes the way that his hands can hold them so perfectly and how they feel in his hands, whether he's holding you in his lap, pulling you closer to him, holding you down against the bed, or just resting his hand on your hip while you stand together.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically...I'm a disgusting person)

Oh boy, here we go. Ideally, he prefers finishing inside you but this isn't exactly an option if you don't want any kids running around. He mostly likes finishing on your stomach or lower back, something in him just likes seeing your painted with it.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

I don't think this would be much of a secret with you but he wouldn't be too willing to give this information to the other members of the gang. He is mostly in charge/in control during sex but something about seeing you being dominant just gets him going. He usually prefers being on top but god damn he loves watching you ride him.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Dutch is definitely experienced, he's had his fair share of lovers in the past. He definitely knows what he is doing and is a little cocky about it. He knows when he is making you feel good and he will probably comment on it.

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying)

Honestly it depends on how he feels. Most of the time he actually prefers missionary or something to that effect because he gets to see your face, kiss you, watch you and you can watch him. When he is in a bad mood, stressed or angry due to events going on in the camp, he is definitely into just bending you over a table and taking you right then and there. A common theme is that 9.9/10 times, Dutch is on top and in control.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.)

Dutch is pretty serious during sex. He doesn't see it as amusing or anything like that, he wants it to be passionate and have you both focused on each other. If you giggle or anything like that, Dutch would probably be a little offend. Of course he wants you to be comfortable but he just thinks that the whole thing sound be passionate, not humorous.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Dutch keeps himself well groomed in all aspects. He can be a little vain, whether it's slicking back his hair neatly or neatly trimming his facial hair. So I imagine he keeps all hair down there neatly trimmed as well.