Chapter 4:

◈◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ MATTIA'S P

◈◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ MATTIA'S P.O.V.
✁✂︎✃✉︎✁✂︎✃✉︎✁✂︎✃✉︎✁✂︎✃✉︎✁✂︎✃✉︎✁✂︎

We head upstairs into the room but there isn't a movie playing. "I thought you said you were gonna play a movie" I say

"Yeah we were but there isn't any good ones" Alejandro says.

"Kairi just texted me. He said he'll be over in 5"  Alvaro says.

I nod and sit down on the bed. Dawn sits on the edge playing with Strands of her hair. I don't wanna bring up the fact that we stopped talking in front of Alvaro and Ale.  It's a conversation I wanna have when we're completely alone.

But I do wanna get to know what's changed about her personality. I remember she used to be so shy around people she wasn't close with. But she was one of the best people I had when there was no one there for me.

Until of course ,things changed.

"So" i say. "why don't we talk about ourselves"

She looks at me and raises her brows. "Okay, what do you wanna know?"

"Anything"

"Well" she starts. "Okay. Uhm- this's hard though" she says as she looks at me.

"Okay, hm. Are your dating anyone" Ale says. I give him the shut the fuck up look and he smirks at me.

Dawn laughs as she looks down. "No no I'm not dating anyone"

"Cool" Ale says.

"Ooh I have one" Alvaro says. He squints his eyes. "What are your first impressions of us?"

Dawn looks over at me briefly. "Ok well Alvaro, when I first saw you I thought you were so sweet. And you seem like a really nice guy"

She turns to Ale. "I thought you would be a fuckboy" she says laughing.

"Whatttt no wayy. Whyy?" He says leaving his mouth wide open.

"I don't knoww. You gave off fuckboy vibes" she shrugs. And then she looks at me and doesn't say anything for a second.

We both know how incredibly awkward this is. It makes me feel guilty in a way. The way I ended things was so horrible. Imagine how she felt.

Fuck I'm such an asshole.

She begins talking. "I thought you were the most amazing guy ever. You seemed uhm-" she clears her throat. "really great and I thought I couldn't even make it as your friend" she says.

The room goes quiet. I smile at her and she manages a small smile back.

"Well Kairi said he's downstairs. I'm gonna go open the door" Alvaro says.

-
The night goes on and Dawn is so hilarious. Her and Kairi were playing 2K19 and she was beating him. "Fuck!" Kairi says as he drops the controller. Dawn starts laughing.

"Come onnnn" she says to him as she hands him the controller back.

"You keep winning it's crazy!" He says laughing.

Eventually the game ends. Dawn won, of course. And then she says it's time for her to leave.

She hugs the boys and then comes to hug me. I pull her in and she places her arms around my neck as I move mine down to her waist. "Don't forget your text me the details about your party" she whispers.

I nod and then she lets go. She says bye one last time before leaving.

When she leaves the boys and I decide to just sleep over at Ale's house.

I can't wait for tomorrow.