Chapter 14:

DAWN'S P.O.V.

Mattia and I decided to skip third period and go to his house.

Once we get there he opens the door and the smell of the liquor and the night of the party comes rushing back to me. I feel myself going light headed. "Are you okay?" Mattia turns to me and extends his arm to help me from falling.

"Yeah I think so. My head just hurts"

"Alright, let me know if you don't feel good"

I nod and walk upstairs to his bedroom. As he opens the door and I enter, I instantly begin smiling.

"What?" He smiles at me.

"Nothing it's jus been years since I've been inside here" I walk over to the small couch and sit down.

"Yeah, but i mean it still looks the same, right?" He scratches his neck as he sits down on the bed across from me.

"Yeah. So like.. what do you wanna do?"

"Well" he puts on a thinking face and looks over the room. "Wanna play truth or dare?"

"Sure, why not" i cross my legs and watch as he leaps off the bed and walks over to his closet. He fumbles through it and pulls out a small box.

He sits down next to me and opens the box revealing cards. "Wanna go first?"

"Sure" I pull out a card place it faced down.

"Truth or dare?" I ask

"Uhmm truth" he stretches his neck.

I look over at the card. "Would you ever have-" I stop reading as I begin laughing.

"Wait what?" He laughs as he furrows his brows.

"Where did you get these cards from?"

"Some seller on amazon" he shrugs as he chuckles. "Why?"

"Because they're weird ass questions"

"Just read it" he begs.

"Would you ever have a threesome with only guys?"

"Nahhh. I wouldn't. That's not my thing" his face turns red as he laughs

"Okay good" I chuckle.

He looks at me briefly before choosing a card. He doesn't look at it as she asks me truth or dare.

"Dare"

He looks at the card and raises his brows. "Sit on my lap for two full minutes" he stared at me blankly.

"Uhm"

"It's okay. I won't force you"

"It's fine, Mattia"

I begin to stand and face him as I place one leg over his left leg and then the other over his right. I place my hands on the back of his neck and look at him . His eyes widen and he places his hands on my lower back.

I feel something harden against my inner thighs and look down to see a major bulge growing in his pants. I exhale loudly and smile broadly.

"I'm sorryyy" he says laughing slightly as his face reddens. He moves his hand lower down my back and I wrap my arms around him tighter as I adjust myself on his lap.

He leans in and plants a kiss on my neck, his strong cologne scent film my nose and then moves up to my mouth taking my top lip in his. After minutes of kissing, I pull away when I hear my phone go off several times.

Kairi💫:
Bro you and Mattia needa get your asses back in school. They just found out you skipped.

A/N: Oh my godddddd I have 2,000 overall views on my story!!! I just started last week and this means so much to me I love you all ❤️