Chapter 8:

*THIS CHAPTER'S PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES TO WRITE 🤩🤩*

◈◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ MATTIA'S P.O.V. ✃✁✂︎✉︎✃✁✂︎✉︎✃✁✂︎✉︎✃✁✂︎✉︎✃✁✂︎✉︎✃✁

Dawns been laying on my chest for about an hour now, talking to me about everything she never got the chance to tell me. Like how her parents got divorced and how her brother moved away for college.

I remember she used to come over to my house crying because her parents were fighting. One time her dad slapped her mom and she couldn't stay in the house because he was driving her crazy. I saw how sad she got. I was always there with her, through it until it eventually got better over time.

I love that she's opening up to me. I know it must be hard for her. With everything going on, I just want her to know it's okay and that I'm here for her.

I look at my phone. One text from mom.

Mama:
Be home in 10 minutes

I look down at Dawn, who's tracing her fingers along my chest. "Hey" I whisper. She looks up at me.

"I gotta go, my mom texted me to be home soon"

"Okay" she licks her lips as she looks from my eyes to my mouth. I move in and give her a peck on the lips.

She smiles at me and plays with my hair. She gives me another peck and then I give her a few more kisses.

Honestly I would've never thought that I would be here, kissing my best friend . Shes more than that though.

She pulls away and moves off of me, allowing me to get up. I grab my things and hug her before leaving.

"Bye, Mattia" she says as she shuts the door behind me.

-

I'm home now. I keep thinking about Dawn. She's so amazing. I grab my phone and begin to text her when I get a call from Mars.

I accept the face time call. "Yooo Mar!" I say

"Mattiaaa"

"What's up,bro?"

He shakes his hair, causing his curls to move everywhere. "Man, you gotta have another party"

"I don't know, man. I'm not gonna have one right now."

"Well when you do, invite more of those easy girls"

I squint my eyes. It takes a while for me to register what he just said.

Easy? Wait- it can't be.

"Easy girls?" I say

"Mhmm. I pulled one of them at your party bro and let me tell you-" he makes a 'wooo' sound.

No. Fucking. Way.

"What do you mean you "pulled" one of them? Who was it?"

"I don't know, bro. Some chick wearing a dark blue dress. She got freckles. She's gorgeous though"

Dawn?

"W-were you in the bathroom with her?" My jaw begins to clench as I wait for a response

Finally, he smiles as he rolls his eyes. "Maybe"

"What the fuck, Mar! Are you fucking kidding me?" I snap

"Listen bro I was just telling you to have another party, that's all"

"So you can sexually assault another one of my friends?" I shake my head. "That girl is my best friend. I love her bro"

I feel tears form in my eyes. "You know how much you fucking hurt her?"

"Sorry, man. I didn't know you were that close with her"

I scoff. "Hang up the fucking phone call, Mar" I say softly as I look down.

He doesn't end the call and instead shakes his head. "Hang up!" I yell. He ends the call and I bury my face in my hands.

This can't be happening. It can't be true. But it is. It fucking is.

Oof intense 😕 how'd you like it though? One of my readers wants a SMUT chapter soon. When do you want that to happen? I was thinking a little later on but not too late in the book